Journeys end

Old May 9th 2014, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

PetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud of
Default Journeys end

Hi everyone. Tomorrow I attend my Oath Ceremony. Journey's end in one way but it also feels like the beginning of a new secure life here in the US.
It was a difficult journey for me as my US wife passed away through cancer in 2011. My future became uncertain but I decided to stay here in the US and see through the five year qualification period before applying for citizenship.
Apart from my wife passing away I only have one regret. I regret that I didn't move here earlier in my life. I am 68 years of age and enjoy living in Florida, I also teach part time.

I would like to thank everyone who has given me advice and direction on this wonderful website. I will continue to look in from time to time.
Thanks again.
PetW
Old May 9th 2014, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Journeys end

I'm so sorry about your wife. You must miss her.
Please enjoy the rest of yours.
Old May 9th 2014, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your Oath Ceremony, and I'm so very sorry to hear that your wife has passed. As you say, the new beginning of the next chapter in your life, and I'm sure that your wife will be at your side at your Ceremony. Best wishes for the future
Old May 12th 2014, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

PetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud ofPetW has much to be proud of

Thank you for your very kind comments. I am now a US Citizen very proud to have achieved this. I don't know what else to say really except to say thanks again to everyone.
Old May 12th 2014, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

vulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond reputevulcan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on completeing your journey, I'm sad your wife isn't with you, but it's wonderful you're working part time as a teacher.

Enjoy your life.

Last edited by vulcan; May 12th 2014 at 3:37 pm.
Old May 12th 2014, 2:43 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PetW
Thank you for your very kind comments. I am now a US Citizen very proud to have achieved this. I don't know what else to say really except to say thanks again to everyone.
Congratulations on becoming a citizen!