Wikiposts

Its tomorrow - Charlotte

Old May 7th 2002, 1:40 pm
Soraya

Default Its tomorrow - Charlotte

Ok Guys... This is it. Tomorrow is the big day. They set the appointment to renew my
EAD and AOS on the same day. One its a 9am and the second one at noon. I think I have
everything in order. I'll be leaving Raleigh at 5:30am tomorrow heading to Charlotte.
I'm not nervous at all, just anxious. I hope we get the stamp tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Soraya & Jeremy (Brazil-US)

Old May 7th 2002, 2:10 pm
Betastar

Default Re: Its tomorrow - Charlotte

On Tue, 7 May 2002 21:05:58 -0700, "Soraya" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ok Guys... This is it. Tomorrow is the big day. They set the appointment to renew my
    >EAD and AOS on the same day. One its a 9am and the second one at noon. I think I
    >have everything in order. I'll be leaving Raleigh at 5:30am tomorrow heading to
    >Charlotte. I'm not nervous at all, just anxious. I hope we get the stamp tomorrow.
    >Wish me luck! Soraya & Jeremy (Brazil-US)

Good luck, and happy driving down 40 - if you do the AOS first and get the stamp in
your passport, save the money - you won't need the EAD.

Betastar

Old May 7th 2002, 2:40 pm
Gerry Love

Good luck ! Our AOS is May 20. Gerry & Magbis

"Soraya" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ok Guys... This is it. Tomorrow is the big day. They set the appointment to renew
    > my EAD and AOS on the same day. One its a 9am and the second one at noon. I think I
    > have everything in order. I'll be leaving Raleigh at 5:30am tomorrow heading to
    > Charlotte. I'm not nervous at all, just anxious. I hope we get the stamp tomorrow.
    > Wish me luck! Soraya & Jeremy (Brazil-US)

Old May 7th 2002, 3:10 pm
Soraya

I did called and asked if I could re-schedule the EAD appointment to after the AOS It
was originally scheduled for TODAY, at 9am. The INS called me yesterday and told me
to come tomorrow. I asked about refunding if everything goes ok with the AOS and they
said: "Sorry... INS doesn't refund anything." (

"Betastar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 7 May 2002 21:05:58 -0700, "Soraya" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Ok Guys... This is it. Tomorrow is the big day. They set the appointment to renew
    > >my EAD and AOS on the same day. One its a 9am and the second one at noon. I think
    > >I have everything in order. I'll be leaving Raleigh at 5:30am tomorrow heading to
    > >Charlotte. I'm not nervous at all, just anxious. I hope we get the stamp tomorrow.
    > >Wish me luck! Soraya & Jeremy (Brazil-US)
    >
    > Good luck, and happy driving down 40 - if you do the AOS first and get the stamp in
    > your passport, save the money - you won't need the EAD.
    >
    > Betastar

Old May 8th 2002, 1:30 am
Just Joined

spalla is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck! Our AOS interview is May 16. Go Charlotte! Just a little funny thing about our letter... the "Other" box was checked and next to it was written "Photograph of Petitioner". Now why would they need a picture of me - it's my husband who's hopefully going to get the greencard?! Surely they've got the ones from the k-1 still on file. Has this been requested for any of ya'lls? -Shana
Old May 8th 2002, 3:10 am
Jewel

Congrats and best of luck tomorrow . Make sure and post again to let us know how it
all went, I will also be dealing with the Charlotte office this month, as soon as we
marry and would like to know how they are to deal with there.

Jewel & Rob (Can-USA) "Soraya" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Ok Guys... This is it. Tomorrow is the big day. They set the appointment to renew
    > my EAD and AOS on the same day. One its a 9am and the second one at noon. I think I
    > have everything in order. I'll be leaving Raleigh at 5:30am tomorrow heading to
    > Charlotte. I'm not nervous at all, just anxious. I hope we get the stamp tomorrow.
    > Wish me luck! Soraya & Jeremy (Brazil-US)
    >
    >
    >

TEST Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.351 / Virus Database: 197 - Release
Date: 4/19/2002