It's A Girl :D

Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's A Girl :D

Finally found out at the 3rd ultrasound that we are having a girl! I was sooooo convinced it was a boy as was everyone else, but a girl it is, and she will be here around October 15th (At the last ultrasound her hands were over her "private parts" - convincing us even more it was a boy )

We are going to call her Ava Loren (the Loren part for the middle name goes back to my husband's family names) which I think is sufficently normal and pretty too

Now if I can just get through the rest of this pregnancy without the damn MS playing up too bad I will be one happy chick! Decided to start temping, since insurance is no longer an issue, I was able to quit the job from hell and this is soooo much more flexible and pretty close money wise. So I got to work in a bunch of different places lately where I picked up some more experience and now I am in a long term assignment in an awesome company who are perfectly willing to have me back a few months after she is born, so it sure worked out pretty well.

Just thought I would mention the temping side of things, because I recall that there were a few posts a while back about seeking employment - it may be a pretty good stop gap for a lot of people to make a few bucks until the right job comes along - not to mention its a good way to get your foot in the door and see what a place is like before you commit to working there!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's A Girl :D

nice one, congrats

nice name too
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Great to see you doing well
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

well it was bound to be a boy or a girl.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
well it was bound to be a boy or a girl.
you never know
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

For a moment there I thought it was the other Leslie.

Congratulatons to all of you.....a little girl....wonderful.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:48 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lesley1020
Finally found out at the 3rd ultrasound that we are having a girl! I was sooooo convinced it was a boy as was everyone else, but a girl it is, and she will be here around October 15th (At the last ultrasound her hands were over her "private parts" - convincing us even more it was a boy )

We are going to call her Ava Loren (the Loren part for the middle name goes back to my husband's family names) which I think is sufficently normal and pretty too

Now if I can just get through the rest of this pregnancy without the damn MS playing up too bad I will be one happy chick! Decided to start temping, since insurance is no longer an issue, I was able to quit the job from hell and this is soooo much more flexible and pretty close money wise. So I got to work in a bunch of different places lately where I picked up some more experience and now I am in a long term assignment in an awesome company who are perfectly willing to have me back a few months after she is born, so it sure worked out pretty well.

Just thought I would mention the temping side of things, because I recall that there were a few posts a while back about seeking employment - it may be a pretty good stop gap for a lot of people to make a few bucks until the right job comes along - not to mention its a good way to get your foot in the door and see what a place is like before you commit to working there!

Congratulations! . You'll have so much fun shopping for a little girl!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

yorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your news!

I too am expecting -- a little boy in October! I haven't really been able to post on here in ages because of my morning sickness, but I think I am finally over the worst. Anyway, nice to hear I am not the only one knocked up on here!!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:15 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkshirelass

I too am expecting -- a little boy in October! I haven't really been able to post on here in ages because of my morning sickness, but I think I am finally over the worst. Anyway, nice to hear I am not the only one knocked up on here!!!

Congratulations all around then! That morning sickness is a killer isn't it! Sorry that you haven't felt well, it does get better though!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkshirelass

You were knocked up on here....wow....I'm gonna sit with my legs crossed in future.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:04 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to all those expecting babies! Enjoy!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:09 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lesley1020

Hadn't seen news from you in a while- so happy to hear the good news, and that things are well for you!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
For a moment there I thought it was the other Leslie.
<snort>
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You were knocked up on here....wow....I'm gonna sit with my legs crossed in future.
Gotta watch those strong swimmers.....
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:33 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone remember about twenty years ago there were coffee mugs that said "I'd rather be 40 than pregnant"? A lot of the hardened lacquered women who worked where I worked when I was aged 18, had these mugs and they drank coffee all day and chain smoked.

Now it is entirely possible to be 40 AND pregnant! :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.