Interview waiver, am I eligible?

Old May 4th 2022, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

srujan.crm is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Interview waiver, am I eligible?

Dear Friends,

Is the Interview waiver active in UK & am I eligible?

I'm a British citizen, got an entry clearance via ESTA 2 months ago but never traveled to US. Would the Interview waiver applies if I attend for L1 visa?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Kumar
Old May 4th 2022, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

postbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview waiver, am I eligible?

I believe you have to actually travel to the US on the VWP/ESTA or any other kind of Visa
Old May 4th 2022, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

srujan.crm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by postbox134 View Post
I believe you have to actually travel to the US on the VWP/ESTA or any other kind of Visa
I must have visited at least once to the US on ESTA for eligibility, is that what you mean?
Old May 4th 2022, 10:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

If you're trying to get an L1 visa, you need to attend the interview.

Rene
Old May 4th 2022, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

postbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by srujan.crm View Post
I'm a British citizen, got an entry clearance via ESTA 2 months ago but never traveled to US.
Originally Posted by srujan.crm View Post
I must have visited at least once to the US on ESTA for eligibility, is that what you mean?
For the interview waiver policy, you need to actually travel on any kind of visa or ESTA.

For blanket L1 I believe you still need an interview, there's a thread on here about the issues with the system on that.