Wikiposts

Interview in 3 days!

Old Oct 16th 2006, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

airborn83 has a spectacular aura aboutairborn83 has a spectacular aura aboutairborn83 has a spectacular aura about
Default Interview in 3 days!

Yay hello all
Upcoming Interview in Orlando any suggestion? Experiences? Please share yours here.

So excitted! Everything ready, bills, pictures, bank statements etc etc.

Thanks!
Old Oct 16th 2006, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

meinfl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview in 3 days!

Originally Posted by airborn83
Yay hello all
Upcoming Interview in Orlando any suggestion? Experiences? Please share yours here.

Thanks!

I actually have 3 friends who have had their interviews in the past few weeks in Orlando and they said that it took no longer than 15 min. They were relived because everything went so well.... fast and easy. So you should have nothing to worry about.

Good luck !
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:20 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Remember they always close that office if it snows that day ....
Old Oct 17th 2006, 2:26 am
Just Joined

HondPopper is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Interview in 3 days!

Originally Posted by meinfl
I actually have 3 friends who have had their interviews in the past few weeks in Orlando and they said that it took no longer than 15 min. They were relived because everything went so well.... fast and easy. So you should have nothing to worry about.

Good luck !
Hey Ray good luck at your interview and let us know how it goes.
Meinfl, Did your friends get the stamps in their passports?
I have my interview at the end of Nov.
Thanks.
Popper.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 5:38 am
Just Joined

meinfl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HondPopper
Hey Ray good luck at your interview and let us know how it goes.
Meinfl, Did your friends get the stamps in their passports?
I have my interview at the end of Nov.
Thanks.
Popper.
-One of them was missing a letter from employer, so no.
-The second one didn't get a stamp, but got an appt. to go do that, but her green card arrived in the mail 2 weeks before the appt.
-and the third one didnt get a stamp either, the lady told her that her green card will be mailed within 14 business days.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 5:43 am
Just Joined

HondPopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by meinfl
-One of them was missing a letter from employer, so no.
-The second one didn't get a stamp, but got an appt. to go do that, but her green card arrived in the mail 2 weeks before the appt.
-and the third one didnt get a stamp either, the lady told her that her green card will be mailed within 14 business days.
Hey Meinfl,
Thanks for the quick reply and that information.
Popper.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:17 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: Interview in 3 days!

Yay hello all

Thanks!
Mine was in Tampa, but it was pretty easy too. The lady asked the usual questions, wanted to see some documents, not many, and we had a few pics from our wedding to show too. In and out within 20 minutes, approved, but still waiting for the actual card to arrive. You may have a wait too, not sure what the turn around time is in Orlando, but Florida seems to be fairly slow right now. I hope your FBI background check has been completed, otherwise you will have a long wait.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

airborn83 has a spectacular aura aboutairborn83 has a spectacular aura aboutairborn83 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Mine was in Tampa, but it was pretty easy too. The lady asked the usual questions, wanted to see some documents, not many, and we had a few pics from our wedding to show too. In and out within 20 minutes, approved, but still waiting for the actual card to arrive. You may have a wait too, not sure what the turn around time is in Orlando, but Florida seems to be fairly slow right now. I hope your FBI background check has been completed, otherwise you will have a long wait.
when did you have your interview?
Old Oct 17th 2006, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: Interview in 3 days!

when did you have your interview?
December 2005. FBI Background check completed january 2006.