Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Ingo and other experts need your valuable help.

Wikiposts

Ingo and other experts need your valuable help.

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

AlexanderAshok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ingo and other experts need your valuable help.

Hi all,

I had the interview for the H1B stamping today morning at the US embassy in London. My wife also came with me.. The visa officer was really helpful and she asked some basic questions to me and to my wife. She also saw my M.S. degree certificate, everything was fine. The interview was just for 5 minutes. After a while, the OFFICER SAID THAT MY APPLICATION HAS TO GO FOR AN ADMINSTRATIVE PROCESSING and she returned our passports. SHE HAS TAKEN ALL THE ORIGINALS LIKE MY I-797, MY DEGREE CERTIFICATES, TRANSCRIPTS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS SENT BY MY EMPLOYER.

So EXPERTS, I have some doubts:

1. How long they take to check to do the Admisntrative Processing?. We hold an Indian Passports with British Degree.

2. What are the chances of getting the Visa?

3. What excatly they do (in the Adminstrative process)?

4. Will they call my previous employers in India?? My project manager is changed, and I dont know who will give my reference!!!

5. Is this very serious matter, or very dangerous?

6. Will they return my orignal paper after the adminstrative process??

PLEASE HELP ME.... I AM IN THE DOWN, FULL TENSION.. I HAVE TO VACAT MY APPARTMENT AFTER ONE MONTH.....

I APPRECIATE FOR EARLIEST ATTENTION..

Thanks Friends and Regards-AlexanderAshok
Old Jun 8th 2004, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

AlexanderAshok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ingo and other experts need your valuable help.

Originally posted by AlexanderAshok
Hi all,

I had the interview for the H1B stamping today morning at the US embassy in London. My wife also came with me.. The visa officer was really helpful and she asked some basic questions to me and to my wife. She also saw my M.S. degree certificate, everything was fine. The interview was just for 5 minutes. After a while, the OFFICER SAID THAT MY APPLICATION HAS TO GO FOR AN ADMINSTRATIVE PROCESSING and she returned our passports. SHE HAS TAKEN ALL THE ORIGINALS LIKE MY I-797, MY DEGREE CERTIFICATES, TRANSCRIPTS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS SENT BY MY EMPLOYER.

So EXPERTS, I have some doubts:

1. How long they take to check to do the Admisntrative Processing?. We hold an Indian Passports with British Degree.

2. What are the chances of getting the Visa?

3. What excatly they do (in the Adminstrative process)?

4. Will they call my previous employers in India?? My project manager is changed, and I dont know who will give my reference!!!

5. Is this very serious matter, or very dangerous?

6. Will they return my orignal paper after the adminstrative process??

PLEASE HELP ME.... I AM IN THE DOWN, FULL TENSION.. I HAVE TO VACAT MY APPARTMENT AFTER ONE MONTH.....

I APPRECIATE FOR EARLIEST ATTENTION..

Thanks Friends and Regards-AlexanderAshok
Ingo,

Can you please given some suggestion for the above questions. I know that you are really busy, but please help with your knowledge.

Regards-Ashok