Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Infopass appt for removal of conditions

Infopass appt for removal of conditions

Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute
Default Infopass appt for removal of conditions

OK ... Myself and my sons have now all received our notices of removal of cpr. The letters tell us to make Infopass appointment(s) to get our passports stamped etc. I have just made myself an appointment but the system won't let me make an appointment for my sons. Do we have to make more than one appointment (we filed jointly) and if so how ?

ooops also .. it says they require us to bring ALL applicable immigration forms, letters, receipts etc .... does that mean ALL as in everything from the very first petition for fiance visa ?? sorry to be a ditz but i made our appointments for thursday so only have a couple of days to get everything together and presentable.

Thanks in advance

Jan

Last edited by Jan Alaska; Jul 18th 2005 at 11:23 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:27 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Infopass appt for removal of conditions

Originally Posted by jan_michigan
OK ... Myself and my sons have now all received our notices of removal of cpr. The letters tell us to make Infopass appointment(s) to get our passports stamped etc. I have just made myself an appointment but the system won't let me make an appointment for my sons. Do we have to make more than one appointment (we filed jointly) and if so how ?

ooops also .. it says they require us to bring ALL applicable immigration forms, letters, receipts etc .... does that mean ALL as in everything from the very first petition for fiance visa ?? sorry to be a ditz but i made our appointments for thursday so only have a couple of days to get everything together and presentable.

Thanks in advance

Jan
Hi:

Personally, I think it would be a lot more efficient for all of you to go in a the same time. But thats just my opinion.

Seriously, in local liaison in Los Angeles, the Bar has been told one appointment for the entire family will be just fine.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Personally, I think it would be a lot more efficient for all of you to go in a the same time. But thats just my opinion.

Seriously, in local liaison in Los Angeles, the Bar has been told one appointment for the entire family will be just fine.
Thanks Folinskyinla .... i think we'll all turn up then and see what happens

Jan
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:19 am
Just Joined

AmIinTrouble is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks in advance

Jan
------------

That was a tricky one for me too. "Bring all applicable......."

However, the accompanying letter says, bring photo, passport, old GC, so that's all I took with me. Nothing else.

They didn't ask for anything other than this when I went for the appointment.

Regards,
AmIinTrouble
Old Jul 19th 2005, 5:18 am

maximus76 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Folinskyinla .... i think we'll all turn up then and see what happens

Jan
Plz, come back and let us know how it goes,
good luck!