IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN NEW YORK

Old Aug 4th 2002, 11:28 am
Matthew Loughran

Default IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN NEW YORK

Do you need an immigration lawyer in New York? Do you need professional services but
cannot afford an expensive attorney? Or has your attorney taken your money and run
off, made promises he cannot keep or refuses to return your phone calls?

I am a professional, licensed attorney in the State of New York who will handle your
immigration case promptly, professionally and at a lower cost than other attorneys.
All of your calls will be returned promptly and you will always be kept up to date on
the status of your case. Whether you are a student who wants to seek full-time
status, or a newly married couple seeking a change in status or you are facing
deportation tomorrow and want to stay in this country, I can help you today.

Professionalism is guaranteed. I am here to help you share in the American dream.

If you have any questions, please email me at:

[email protected]

Matthew Loughran, Esq. 47 Thomas Street Brentwood New York 11717

Licensed in New York State only

Old Aug 4th 2002, 5:34 pm
Charleyz Brown Da Snoopy!

Default Re: IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN NEW YORK-CROOK!

CROOK!

"Matthew Loughran, Esq." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:fac65933.0208041528.5ea90908@posting-
.google.com
    > Do you need an immigration lawyer in New York? Do you need professional services
    > but cannot afford an expensive attorney? Or has your attorney taken your money and
    > run off, made promises he cannot keep or refuses to return your phone calls?
    > I am a professional, licensed attorney in the State of New York who will handle
    > your immigration case promptly, professionally and at a lower cost than other
    > attorneys. All of your calls will be returned promptly and you will always be kept
    > up to date on the status of your case. Whether you are a student who wants to seek
    > full-time status, or a newly married couple seeking a change in status or you are
    > facing deportation tomorrow and want to stay in this country, I can help you today.
    > Professionalism is guaranteed. I am here to help you share in the American dream.
    > If you have any questions, please email me at:
    > [email protected]
    > Matthew Loughran, Esq. 47 Thomas Street Brentwood New York 11717
    > Licensed in New York State only