Immigration lawyer in california

Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Immigration lawyer in california

Since I cannot send private messages to the lawyers here I though I go public.

I need a lawyer can anyone recommend one?
Old Oct 18th 2004, 6:27 pm
Anon

Default Re: Immigration lawyer in california

veryfunny wrote:

> Since I cannot send private messages to the lawyers here I though I
    > go public.
    >
    > I need a lawyer can anyone recommend one?

yes

Old Oct 18th 2004, 11:15 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by veryfunny

Matt Udall will take clients from here, Mr F no. Go to the FAQ and Matt's website is there.
Old Oct 19th 2004, 12:26 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Where in California? If you are SF Bay Area it seems the best place to get a lawyer is in SF itself. I had a local lawyer (East Bay) and he sucked (for those that followed that one, the person who originally gave me that lawyer used him themselves and he screwed up their paperwork and they are now only in the process of refiling with a new lawyer).

Personally I prefer a lawyer whom I can go to an sit face to face and discuss my case (at least for initial consultations).

Patrick
Old Oct 19th 2004, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

jamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nice

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Matt Udall will take clients from here, Mr F no. Go to the FAQ and Matt's website is there.
Who is Matt Udall? Does he advertise on this site or work here? He is a lawyer then right? Maybe if he actively takes clients from this website I will look him up for my own case. Where are the advertisements that you referred to so I can find him?
Old Oct 19th 2004, 4:55 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamie_nluv
Who is Matt Udall? Does he advertise on this site or work here? He is a lawyer then right? Maybe if he actively takes clients from this website I will look him up for my own case. Where are the advertisements that you referred to so I can find him?
http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/fiancee.htm
Old Oct 19th 2004, 5:08 am
Donut

In article <[email protected]> ,
veryfunny <member13739@british_expats.com> wrote:

> Since I cannot send private messages to the lawyers here I though I
    > go public.
    >
    > I need a lawyer can anyone recommend one?

I can recommend Hanlon and Greene in Pasadena

Old Oct 19th 2004, 5:23 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamie_nluv
Mr. Udall does not advertise on this forum. He is an infrequent poster these days. However, he has been known in the past to accept a poster as a client.

NO ONE on this very public worldwide forum WORKS HERE. No one gets paid to be here and anyone who responds to a post does so of their free will and with the public knowledge that the posters are not attorneys, immigration or otherwise. Anyone who accepts "advice" does so of their own free will and with the caution that the response is from a layperson only.

Rete
Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:11 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by veryfunny

Hi:

In the PM you sent me, you stated you were up in the Bay Area -- based upon my policy which is posted on Britishexpats -- I didn't answer.

There is a plethora of qualified immigration attorneys in the Bay Area:

My personal recommendations are in alphabetical order:

Angela Bean
Clark Trevor
Jon Wu [he is on the Peninsula].

I got to know all three when I was on the California "INLAC" of the Board of Legal Specialization. Every referral I'm made have reported satisfaction back to me.
Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks for replying, after speaking on the Phone with Mathew Udall, he sent me straight on somethings. Which I am eternally grateful and know have a better understanding of what went wrong and why Moussuri is currently holding my I 485 application.

At present I think I will not need a lawyer anymore but I may in future, so I will keep a note of these lawyers you have recommeded.

THX

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

In the PM you sent me, you stated you were up in the Bay Area -- based upon my policy which is posted on Britishexpats -- I didn't answer.

There is a plethora of qualified immigration attorneys in the Bay Area:

My personal recommendations are in alphabetical order:

Angela Bean
Clark Trevor
Jon Wu [he is on the Peninsula].

I got to know all three when I was on the California "INLAC" of the Board of Legal Specialization. Every referral I'm made have reported satisfaction back to me.