Wikiposts

immigration help

Old Mar 15th 2002, 8:05 am
Karl_cross

Default immigration help

Hi hoping some one can help me. We are a British family of 3 wanting to immigrate to
the USA, My wife has a uncle and aunt living in the US Both American citizens. Can
they help us to get in to the US. Also my wife has a Master's degree in bio-medical
science and I have a hons degree in information & technology.

Any advice would be most welcome cheers Karl

Old Mar 15th 2002, 8:35 am
Shelley

Default Re: immigration help

The only family members that can help you sponsor you for an immigration visa are USC
parents, USC or PR spouses, USC siblings, or USC children. Your only option would be
to for you or your wife to obtain employment in the US and have the employer sponsor
you with an employment visa. Take Care. Shelley

"karl_cross" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi hoping some one can help me. We are a British family of 3 wanting to immigrate
    > to the USA, My wife has
a
    > uncle and aunt living in the US Both American citizens. Can they help us to get in
    > to the US. Also my wife has a Master's degree in bio-medical science and I have a
    > hons degree in information & technology.
    >
    > Any advice would be most welcome cheers Karl

Old Mar 17th 2002, 10:35 am
Karl_cross

Default Re: immigration help

I thought as much. But isnt there something were they can sponser you, can't remeber
the ins and out though. well anyway thanks for the reply

"Shelley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > The only family members that can help you sponsor you for an immigration visa are
    > USC parents, USC or PR spouses, USC siblings, or USC children. Your only option
    > would be to for you or your wife to obtain employment in the US and have the
    > employer sponsor you with an employment visa. Take Care. Shelley
    >
    > "karl_cross" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi hoping some one can help me. We are a British family of 3 wanting to immigrate
    > > to the USA, My wife
has
    > a
    > > uncle and aunt living in the US Both American citizens. Can they help us to get
    > > in to the US. Also my
wife
    > > has a Master's degree in bio-medical science and I have a hons degree in
    > > information & technology.
    > >
    > > Any advice would be most welcome cheers Karl
    > >
    > >
    >