Igno please help

Old Apr 21st 2001, 5:32 pm
Ahmad CPA
Posts: n/a

I am applying for a green card thru my employer. I am a Certified Public
accountant, when I first joined this employer, I did not have any experience. 1-
Should I do it thru the RIR or regular labor certification. Keep in mind I am not
High Tech. 2- What do you think the chances of me getting it. Are my chances high
as the high tech people?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.