Wikiposts

I751..will sleep tonight

Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:16 am
jfc
Just Joined

jfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I751..will sleep tonight

(Esposa de?) Inaki,

Dont know if you remember us, but we are in the same situation--from Atlanta, filing 751 through TSC in April.

We haven't heard anything either, and to make things more interesting, we now live in Pittsburgh. We've transferred our case, but it still shows up online as TSC. I'm thinking that it will get transferred when y'all get approved.

Looking at the dates, I'm thinking that there should be some movement next month (keep fingers crossed). Otherwise, hubby may choose to naturalize next year as well. Still not sure of that as we may move back to Spain one day.

Please post if you hear anything! Good luck,
Jen
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:38 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jfc
(Esposa de?) Inaki,

Dont know if you remember us, but we are in the same situation--from Atlanta, filing 751 through TSC in April.

We haven't heard anything either, and to make things more interesting, we now live in Pittsburgh. We've transferred our case, but it still shows up online as TSC. I'm thinking that it will get transferred when y'all get approved.

Looking at the dates, I'm thinking that there should be some movement next month (keep fingers crossed). Otherwise, hubby may choose to naturalize next year as well. Still not sure of that as we may move back to Spain one day.

Jen

Listen take my advice get an info pass and make sure that they have recieved an address change at your new address, I have just been caught this way and it can open a can of worms don't assume your case has been moved becausee you did a AR11... maybe!! how did you inform them!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:42 am
jfc
Just Joined

jfc is an unknown quantity at this point

>>Listen take my advice get an info pass and make sure that they have >>recieved an address change at your new address, I have just been caught >>this way and it can open a can of worms don't assume your case has been >>moved becausee you did a AR11... maybe!! how did you inform them!

We filed the AR11 and I also filed a form (dont remember the number) as the spouse. We received a letter of confirmation. We actually have friends who have moved into our old apartment so we feel pretty confident that we will find out if the letter goes to atlanta. Either way, if we don't get an update when the timeline moves to April, I think you're right and it's a good idea to check in person.

Thanks for the advice!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:47 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jfc
>>Listen take my advice get an info pass and make sure that they have >>recieved an address change at your new address, I have just been caught >>this way and it can open a can of worms don't assume your case has been >>moved becausee you did a AR11... maybe!! how did you inform them!

We filed the AR11 and I also filed a form (dont remember the number) as the spouse. We received a letter of confirmation. We actually have friends who have moved into our old apartment so we feel pretty confident that we will find out if the letter goes to atlanta. Either way, if we don't get an update when the timeline moves to April, I think you're right and it's a good idea to check in person.

Thanks for the advice!
Yes please do I did all the above and my ex and myself are still friends so if it was to go there he would call me....And my mail gets re-directed to my new address but the last one I got from USCIS took 2 months to get here from Chicago..

Please do check I would hate anyone to have to go through this stress.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:13 am
Boxer's are the Best

iniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really nice

Originally Posted by jfc
(Esposa de?) Inaki,

Jen
Hola,

I do remember and yes we both submitted our 751s to Texas in April. I really hope our packet is not lost and they will get to it in the within the next month. Crossing our fingers. I'll keep you updated and please do the same if you hear anything.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:43 am
Just Joined

UK2NY2FL is an unknown quantity at this point

To all I 751 waiver cases~ I went for my interview today and it was a relatively stress-free and pleasant experience. I was approved for my 10 year permanent residence- and they did my fingerprints right there since I hadn't had any biometrics notice in the mail yet! I worried and stressed over it for days- constantly reading people's threads to find support, so I just want to let you all know that as long as you filed on time, paid your fees, and are prepared to answer questions truthfully, you'll be fine. Don't be too nervous, and remember to dress nicely- you wouldn't believe how sloppy some of the other people looked in the waiting room today-shameful!

Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by UK2NY2FL
To all I 751 waiver cases~ I went for my interview today and it was a relatively stress-free and pleasant experience. I was approved for my 10 year permanent residence- and they did my fingerprints right there since I hadn't had any biometrics notice in the mail yet! I worried and stressed over it for days- constantly reading people's threads to find support, so I just want to let you all know that as long as you filed on time, paid your fees, and are prepared to answer questions truthfully, you'll be fine. Don't be too nervous, and remember to dress nicely- you wouldn't believe how sloppy some of the other people looked in the waiting room today-shameful!

Thank you for your feed back I am waiting and it was nice to hear your positive comments.
My case has been transfered from the mid west to cali they called me last week and said they would be in touch again within the next few days.

I have no idea why some folk do not make the effort to appear smart I am sure it does not change the out come but its nice to have a little self respect.

Well done congrads and all the happiness to you.