i751 help please

Old Jan 15th 2013, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

ycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really nice
Default i751 help please

I filed my i751 for removal of conditions on my green card, I was sent a interview for demographics this was 16 Nov 2012. My green card runs out on 22 Jan (next week) I called up to find out when I would be sent a new one and I was told could take some time. The woman told me they are dealing with applications up till last May and I will have to wait. Can you tell me how long I will have to wait befor it arrives, I want to go back to the UK to visit my Family but I dont want to do this with a non valid green card and be refused re-entry. Thank you every one at BritishExpats.com for advise your a god send
Old Jan 15th 2013, 2:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i751 help please

Demographics? That is a new one.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

ycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really niceycats is just really nice

Demographics = Finger prints & Photographs,

Immigration demographics.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 3:12 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ycats

the statistical data of a population,

Finger prints & Photographs, are called biometrics

You should have received a letter/ receipt extending your status for a year
Old Jan 15th 2013, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Thank you Ray your right. I did get this letter but dont you think it would be better to wait till the new card arrives.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 4:36 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Ray your right. I did get this letter but dont you think it would be better to wait till the new card arrives.
yes its better ... but the letter can be used
Old Jan 15th 2013, 12:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I filed my i751 for removal of conditions on my green card, I was sent a interview for demographics this was 16 Nov 2012. My green card runs out on 22 Jan (next week) I called up to find out when I would be sent a new one and I was told could take some time. The woman told me they are dealing with applications up till last May and I will have to wait. Can you tell me how long I will have to wait befor it arrives, I want to go back to the UK to visit my Family but I dont want to do this with a non valid green card and be refused re-entry. Thank you every one at BritishExpats.com for advise your a god send
The correct term for demographics is "biometrics".

You should have received a 1-year extension letter, did you not? You can travel using your unexpired passport, your expired green card, and the unexpired 1-year extension letter.

Rene
Old Jan 15th 2013, 12:25 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

No. It makes no difference. That is what the 1-year extension letter is for. It extends proof of your US PR status beyond the expiration of your 2-year card.

Rene
Old Jan 15th 2013, 2:30 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

No, demographics = statistical characteristics of a population.

There are immigration demographics, but you are an individual not a population and finger prints and photographs are not statistics.

Biometrics is the word you're looking for.

Regards, JEff

Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

fromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to all

I had my demo..., sorry, biometrics appointment at the end of June last year and received my green card last week. So, if the wait is the same, I guess you can expect your new card some time in May. Assuming, that is, they don't call you in for interview.
Old May 20th 2013, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Hellow. (petition to remove conditions on residence) (form i-175) I got sent a letter of notice dated May 03 2013. It says that (USCIS) requires additional evidence to process my form. I must make a reply by July 29 2013.

This letter say I must submit all evidence at the same time.
Letter says my supporting evidence does not sufficiently establish that me and my former spouse entered the marriage in good faith and continued to share a life together until my legal separation.

1. Affidavits are helpful, but are not reliable enough. says do no not hold enough weight upon which to grant a petition.

2. Bank account document I submitted does not show me and my former spouse's deposit and withdrawal activity for the entire period of the marriage. I have always supported my ex wife since the first day I found out she was pregnant, befor I came here I use to wire her money regular from my account in the Rep of Ireland to our joint account here.

3. The tax returns I submitted are not official IRS transcripts, and do not clearly represent if the taxes were filed with the IRS. What I sent them was what was printed from Turbo tax who I used to file my 2011 taxes.

The letter says, evidence submitted dose not show that me and my former spouse entered the marriage in good faith and continued to share a life together until legal separation. The evidence should cover the entire period of our marriage and may include, but is not limited to, one or more of the following:
Lease in both names showing joint occupancy. we lived on her mothers property no rent was paid and we did not have a lease with her at that time.
We did have joint car insurance, would it help to have old policy cover note?

I have a lawyer but he is not a immigration lawyer. I want to reply to this letter as soon as possible. Will i be called for an interview? I Love my daughter dearly. I dont know what would become if I could not be here to be a Father for her. That is my whole reason for being here in the first place. I tryed to do everything I could to make the marriage work out. I have a good job and support my daughter. I take her to activitys once during the week and she stays with me every week end. I understand everyone is just trying to do their job but I would much prefer a interview or better again can I appeal and take this to a immigration court? I am unsure what is the best course of action Any advice please
Old May 20th 2013, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

fromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to all

One of the most important documents you should have included was your daughter's birth certificate. I know mistakes happen but a child born within wedlock is fairly compelling evidence of a committed relationship.
Assuming you did include this, I'm afraid I have no more advice to give and will give way to those more knowledgeable than I.
Good luck.
Old May 20th 2013, 2:14 am
Account Closed

Sounds like you need an immigration lawyer.

They did at least give you a RFE, I would concentrate on supplying the evidence they asked for.
Old May 20th 2013, 2:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fromthemanorborn
One of the most important documents you should have included was your daughter's birth certificate. I know mistakes happen but a child born within wedlock is fairly compelling evidence of a committed relationship.
Good luck.
Really, sounds more live evidence that they had sex at least once.
Old May 20th 2013, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

i did include an original copy of the (1) birth certificate ! (2) bank statment (3) 2 different affidavits. (4) Tax return for 2011. they say i sent photocopys I did not all the documents I sent were original. I sent color photocopys of my social security card and i.d card i was not asked to send the original these were sent as I was told to send copys. I have never heard of sending present valid i.d cards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.