I539

Old Jul 31st 2017, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to allFred16 is a name known to all
Default I539

Hello All

does anyone have any real current experience in I539 processing times
had to renew passports and just realized the I94 on original passport is used for Driver Licence expiry

State : Texas ( wont accept the I539 extension notice )
Old Aug 1st 2017, 2:05 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I539

Originally Posted by Fred16
Hello All

does anyone have any real current experience in I539 processing times
had to renew passports and just realized the I94 on original passport is used for Driver Licence expiry

State : Texas ( wont accept the I539 extension notice )
What's the class of admission? The I-539's times vary quite a bit depending on if there's an RFE (Request for Evidence). They can take months.

If the visa is valid, you could pop over into Mexico and get a new I94 on the way back. Occasionally someone reports a problem doing the over & back and says they didn't want to issue a new one, so ask to speak to a supervisor if they have a problem with it.

Last edited by crg; Aug 1st 2017 at 2:07 pm.