Wikiposts

I really screwed up, need help.

Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:54 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I really screwed up, need help.

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
And if there is the option of a waiver for a marriage cert, why not take it?
There's no waiver for the marriage certificate. It's a waiver for the AOS fees.

Rene
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

BraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Pretty please don't be offended!

Everyone on here really is here to help. We misunderstood - you are tight for money this month, but then everything will be fine Imagine if you really didn't have ANY money. The suggestion of several options such as charities and WIC would make a difference to people in those shoes. And if there is the option of a waiver for a marriage cert, why not take it?

Fingers crossed for your immigration consult - and please keep us all posted - we really are on your "side"
Thank you, I appreciate that. Oh I plan on keeping you all posted lol.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:09 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BraydensMummy
Whats wrong with that?
There's nothing wrong with that... but, with all due respect, we're not mind readers so we don't know what your full situation is. You asked for our advice, and we're trying to advise you based on the information we have available. Some of it is bound to be wrong depending on what information you choose to share. It's an imperfect world!

Thanks for the help, but it's really not needed.
Okay! So, I guess we can assume that you no longer need any advice. Good luck to you! Boy, do I feel silly. Elvira... you were right! My bad.

Ian
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

BraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud ofBraydensMummy has much to be proud of

Oh come on now...you know I mean with the wic/churches etc etc.

All I'm asking for is immigration advice, I'm not looking for arguments.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:46 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on now...you know I mean with the wic/churches etc etc.

All I'm asking for is immigration advice, I'm not looking for arguments.
You've been given immigration advice, including advice related to finances which directly impacts your ability to immigrate. Personally, if someone has less than $50 in cash in their bank account, I would have a hard time believing that they don't need some sort of financial assistance. After all, $50 is not that much money in the grand scheme of things.

That's not meant to offend, just being honest. Plus as Meaunxa pointed out, there are countless people who will read this thread, who really DO struggle to put together $50 because they are severely strapped for cash for whatever reason. They would find this information very helpful.

~ Jenney
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

How do you get rude out of that?
I was wrong to post that without clarification. I know you are having a hard time, and my short post did not help. However, your reaction to some of the advice you have been given shocked me. I have read through this thread twice, and I don't see how anyone has judged you. Perhaps you could read back over some of your later posts to see what I mean. You have very definitely given the impression that you are on the poverty line, and I fail to see how you could begin to be offended by some of the advice given in relation to your financial status.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:46 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I do not know why you guys are acting like this. We don't need WIC, we don't need medicaid, we don't need welfare. We have food in the house and my toddler is more than taken care of. Geez. Don't suggest we're crappy parents who can't take care of our little boy and this baby on the way. We already have everything for the baby and my son has more than enough. And I'm starting to get offended. We don't need an immigration clinic, our taxes will more than pay for it.

A tax refund will take a while? No it doesn't. If we choose we can get it back the next day for $77.

Wow sorry for my response. However, you were the one that continually mentioned that you can't get married before the tax refund comes in ($25 for a license), etc. From your posts it appeared that you were living hand to mouth and did not have disposal income to pay with.

I shall bow out and wish you and yours the best.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Ok this is really going too far now. I'm really not wanting to fight or argue with any of you. It is all a misunderstanding and I apologise for that. We are not in poverty and we do not need assistance. We just spent alot of money on fixing the car and buying alot of baby items which is why we're broke at the moment. We're not rich by any means, but we live comfortably usually.

I was getting offended because I was suspecting people were thinking we couldn't afford our child/ren and that isn't the case at all.

I more than appreciate all of the immigration advice I have received and would like to continue to receive more if I haven't worn out my welcome here. I did not mean to come across bitchy.

So for that I apologise.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be closing this thread now, since it's getting off topic and too many misunderstandings. Everyone has apologized, and BraydensMummy's financial situation is clear now. When she has more immigration questions, BraydensMummy can start a new thread for those.

Rene