Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

I need advice please,im VERY worried,no NOA after 16 days yet...

I need advice please,im VERY worried,no NOA after 16 days yet...

Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Denis77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I need advice please,im VERY worried,no NOA after 16 days yet...

Hi all

Im new here and hope someone will help me with my problem!

I sent my N400 application to PHX office (btw i live in PHX and sent by UPS,they have received it next day on 10. november).

It will be now more then two weeks,no NOA and money order was NOT cashed out!

Im EXTREMELY worried because everyone who i know got their NOA in couple of days.
Now what? Is this still normal?
Do i need infopass and go directly to INS or i can call someone?

Please help me,i need USC in order to bring my fiancee here but i have bad feeling about this!

thank you
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:45 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need advice please,im VERY worried,no NOA after 16 days yet...

Don't see there is anything to worry about some offices take a bit longer than others to process the stuff. Especially as you know it was delivered.

Just looked at someone else who filed with Phoenix on November 5th, check was cashed on 17th no NOA has been received yet. You could call the customer service center on 1-800-375-5283

Last edited by lansbury; Nov 25th 2009 at 9:52 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:47 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Denis77
Hi all

Im new here and hope someone will help me with my problem!

I sent my N400 application to PHX office (btw i live in PHX and sent by UPS,they have received it next day on 10. november).

It will be now more then two weeks,no NOA and money order was NOT cashed out!

Im EXTREMELY worried because everyone who i know got their NOA in couple of days.
Now what? Is this still normal?
Do i need infopass and go directly to INS or i can call someone?

Please help me,i need USC in order to bring my fiancee here but i have bad feeling about this!

thank you
I wouldn't worry yet. Give it another couple of weeks. Especially with the holidays coming up, things might have slowed down at the processing centers.

Rene
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

thank you guys for quick answers!

I hope u r right,i will wait 7-10 more days then try to call that number!
thx again
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lansbury
Don't see there is anything to worry about some offices take a bit longer than others to process the stuff. Especially as you know it was delivered.

Just looked at someone else who filed with Phoenix on November 5th, check was cashed on 17th no NOA has been received yet. You could call the customer service center on 1-800-375-5283
lansbury,i see in your quote you got NOA in 7 days?
Is that day when you received NOA in the mail or date on receipt?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:35 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Denis77
lansbury,i see in your quote you got NOA in 7 days?
Is that day when you received NOA in the mail or date on receipt?
It was the day it was dated I got it 6 days later. But that was in August it varies by the number of applications they receive.