I have to share this story..

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:36 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have to share this story..

Originally Posted by MsElui
thinking of her! i was dead lucky - all my babies arrived in less than a couple of hours with just the odd tear to complain about! I cant imagine it dragging on for hours and hours and days.....
ohh absolutely, I was one of them lucky buggers who's labour was so easy, I even fell asleep and the midwife had to wake me up..
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:09 pm
Ginger Monkey

Gingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
balls or stupidity?
I call it courage. And, as Leslie so aptly put it... genetic misfortune.

Just think! You wouldn't even BE here if it weren't for a woman. I think we're great.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:09 pm
Ginger Monkey

Gingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
ohh absolutely, I was one of them lucky buggers who's labour was so easy, I even fell asleep and the midwife had to wake me up..
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:19 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

The first 8 hours were tough, then I decided to go for the epidural . . .bliss!!.
Apparently, I was cracking jokes and having a laugh with the nurses after that
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:39 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingerert
I call it courage. And, as Leslie so aptly put it... genetic misfortune.

Just think! You wouldn't even BE here if it weren't for a woman. I think we're great.
not courage hormones
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:23 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indigoblue
The first 8 hours were tough, then I decided to go for the epidural . . .bliss!!.
Apparently, I was cracking jokes and having a laugh with the nurses after that
I just had the pethadine (spelling?) and gas and air, because thats all I needed, to me it was nothing more than period pains, and not even bad ones at that.. I was just really tired and all I wanted to do was sleep because I knew when the baby was born I wasn't going to get any..

so to all you ladies that are pregnant, they're not all horror stories..
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:58 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

I just had the pethadine (spelling?) and gas and air, because thats all I needed, to me it was nothing more than period pains, and not even bad ones at that.. I was just really tired and all I wanted to do was sleep because I knew when the baby was born I wasn't going to get any..

Thats awesome lisa8070. Both my sisters were the same as you during labour; period like pains which they managed with gas and air - they attributed it to having childbearing hips. I obviously was not cut from the same mold
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:29 am
Last orders please...

Thats awesome lisa8070. Both my sisters were the same as you during labour; period like pains which they managed with gas and air - they attributed it to having childbearing hips. I obviously was not cut from the same mold
ahh my labour might have been easy but the child is more than making up for it..

I call her my little energizer bunny as she's got more energy that she knows what to do with..
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Mine isn't a horror story, I didn't feel the cut or stitches, natural childbirth. The horror story is now that he is 25 and I'm still washing his underwear.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:50 am
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by bevinva
Mine isn't a horror story, I didn't feel the cut or stitches, natural childbirth. The horror story is now that he is 25 and I'm still washing his underwear.
OMG the horror, the horror..
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

OMG the horror, the horror..
The bigger horror was his friend who overstayed his welcome, he wore no underwear and the same trousers for 5 days!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:56 am
Thought is free.

The bigger horror was his friend who overstayed his welcome, he wore no underwear and the same trousers for 5 days!
Thats just gross; hope you booted him out!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

EEEwwwwwwwww!!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:59 am
Last orders please...

eewww!...now that is nasty!..
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats just gross; hope you booted him out!
We did have to ask him to leave. He worked at a restaurant and I kept telling him to feel free to wash his clothes. He claimed it was a grunge/punk thing, I thought it was just a pong thing.

Sorry Samba, just passing time while we wait for baby news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.