I got it, but am still waiting!!

Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

JJjellyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I got it, but am still waiting!!

I had my interview for my K1 visa last Wednesday (13th) and was approved. The Consular Officer said it would take between 3-5 days for me to receive my passport back from the Embassy in London. I haven't received it back yet and was wondering if anyone has received theirs back lately and how long it took? Sooooo impatient. Started this process a year ago and am so close to the finish line.

Will be so grateful for any help out there.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got it, but am still waiting!!

Originally Posted by JJjellyfish
I had my interview for my K1 visa last Wednesday (13th) and was approved. The Consular Officer said it would take between 3-5 days for me to receive my passport back from the Embassy in London. I haven't received it back yet and was wondering if anyone has received theirs back lately and how long it took? Sooooo impatient. Started this process a year ago and am so close to the finish line.

Considering the embassy is closed Sat and Sun, and Mon was a US holiday, you're looking at only 4 working days gone by so far.

I know it's hard, but sit tight...it will come.

Rene
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

You are right! And yes, Monday was a US holiday which I did not think about. Duh!! Thanks.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Craig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really nice

It took me 16 days to get mine back.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Oh wow! That must have seemed so long to wait for it to come back to you! Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Craig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really nice

Oh wow! That must have seemed so long to wait for it to come back to you! Thanks for taking the time to reply.
No problem, and it was a nightmare waiting on it lol. I hope you get yours alot sooner