Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

I did not want this but it is what I got

Wikiposts

I did not want this but it is what I got

Old Mar 9th 2004, 9:27 am
waiting for 4 years

letysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really nice
Default I did not want this but it is what I got

Hello my friends
My finace finger prints fianlly came in and they told us no papers are need just the passports for the 2 (MY Finace and Her SON ) . so The said our interview was on arpil 24th . I thought no way it is a saturday . So I called the 900 number paid $1.50 a min and the guy said can you send me the a copy of the email by fax . so I emailed my work and they faxed it and I called back in 15 min after it arrived there and the guy said . Yes i got the fax , and asked me the same questions and asked who sent the fax and how long did I know her . so he finally said wait I will check . so 20 mins passed and he said sir your appointment is arpil 27th at 8 am . I said do you have anything much faster . we been waiting a long time . he said I am sorry sir we are so booked we have no oter place and this is the eailerst . I was expecting 3- 4 weeks like they promised but instead 7 weeks , but at least the end of the road is near
Old Mar 11th 2004, 7:41 pm
Mtravelkay

Default Re: I did not want this but it is what I got

letysjim wrote:

> Hello my friends
    > My finace finger prints fianlly came in and they told
    > us no papers are need just the passports for the 2 (MY Finace and Her
    > SON ) . so The said our interview was on arpil 24th .

What do you mean "no papers"?
Do they have the medical reports and financial documentation already?

Old Mar 11th 2004, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Andrew DeFaria is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by letysjim
Hello my friends
My finace finger prints fianlly came in and they told us no papers are need just the passports for the 2 (MY Finace and Her SON ) . so The said our interview was on arpil 24th . I thought no way it is a saturday . So I called the 900 number paid $1.50 a min and the guy said can you send me the a copy of the email by fax . so I emailed my work and they faxed it and I called back in 15 min after it arrived there and the guy said . Yes i got the fax , and asked me the same questions and asked who sent the fax and how long did I know her . so he finally said wait I will check . so 20 mins passed and he said sir your appointment is arpil 27th at 8 am . I said do you have anything much faster . we been waiting a long time . he said I am sorry sir we are so booked we have no oter place and this is the eailerst . I was expecting 3- 4 weeks like they promised but instead 7 weeks , but at least the end of the road is near

thats odd
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:03 am
waiting for 4 years

letysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really nice

yes they have everything and just want the passports and the visa will be issued depending on the results of the finger prints

Originally posted by Mtravelkay
letysjim wrote:

> Hello my friends
    > My finace finger prints fianlly came in and they told
    > us no papers are need just the passports for the 2 (MY Finace and Her
    > SON ) . so The said our interview was on arpil 24th .

What do you mean "no papers"?
Do they have the medical reports and financial documentation already?