I-94 on VWP

Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Eeteet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-94 on VWP

Hi, I have been looking through past threads, just for various insights, and I've noticed ;i-94' mentioned a few times, and the fact they are signed or handed in.

I have not filled out or handed one of these in on my visits in Oct and Nov/|Dec am I missing something , or am i OK as I have a biomentric passport and everything was done electronically ?

thanks
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:10 pm
Instigator of the Post

TracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I-94 on VWP

Originally Posted by Eeteet
Hi, I have been looking through past threads, just for various insights, and I've noticed ;i-94' mentioned a few times, and the fact they are signed or handed in.

I have not filled out or handed one of these in on my visits in Oct and Nov/|Dec am I missing something , or am i OK as I have a biomentric passport and everything was done electronically ?

thanks
I'm surprised you also didn't find on searching the threads that I 94s are no longer required for VWP visitors since they have to now complete ESTA.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Eeteet is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, thanks, wasn't sure if it was wide spread or just certain entry points.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:40 pm
Instigator of the Post

TracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eeteet
ok, thanks, wasn't sure if it was wide spread or just certain entry points.
I believe it was only on a trial basis to start but as far as I know, it's now enforced nationwide.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TracyTN
I believe it was only on a trial basis to start but as far as I know, it's now enforced nationwide.
I recall that in June last year at Manchester it was being being run.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:39 pm
Instigator of the Post

Originally Posted by Wolfy
I recall that in June last year at Manchester it was being being run.
What was being run?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised you also didn't find on searching the threads that I 94s are no longer required for VWP visitors since they have to now complete ESTA.
I-94's were never required for the VWP... those were I-94W's!

Ian
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

What was being run?
Sorry trial run for not having to fill in the I-94w, think Manchester was the first to trial it
Old Jan 25th 2011, 1:10 pm
Instigator of the Post

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I-94's were never required for the VWP... those were I-94W's!

Ian
DOH - of course! I meant to put the W on my post but obviously forgot.

Originally Posted by Wolfy
Sorry trial run for not having to fill in the I-94w, think Manchester was the first to trial it
Ah ok. Was late in the day for me and I was easily confused.