Old Jan 30th 2001, 5:26 am
Posts: n/a

I got my i-797 for h-1b in oct of 2000, with first & last names reversed. Applied for
i-797 amendment & got it with correct names on it now. Since i have 2 I-94's, which one i
need to submit while leaving the county.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 30th 2001, 3:49 pm
Posts: n/a

If you look they should both have the same number.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.