Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

I-90 - Location where adjustment of status was granted

I-90 - Location where adjustment of status was granted

Old Feb 12th 2019, 12:50 am
Just Joined

gregus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-90 - Location where adjustment of status was granted

hi all,

I am renewing my green card as 10 years have flown by fast. I-90 seems very simple, but I am a little confused by one question related to where adjustment of status was granted.

The question before “location where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status.” seems simple, as I was already in the US and my lawyers sent an I-485 to the Lincoln, Nebraska Service Center.

In terms of "where adjustment of status was granted", I am a little unsure. I did go to a USCIS Application Support Center in Seattle, WA (where I was living) for biometrics (I don't recall an interview as such). The notice of approval, and the green card itself, came from the Lincoln, Nebraska service center. So, should I be answering Lincoln, Nebraska, or, Seattle, WA to the question "where adjustment of status was granted?"

Many thanks for the help!

Greg
Old Feb 12th 2019, 1:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-90 - Location where adjustment of status was granted

I would list the city and state where you were living at the time your AOS was approved.

Rene
Old Feb 12th 2019, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks, Rene!
Old Feb 12th 2019, 8:51 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if you put something that doesn't match their records, they have access to all that information, so not a big deal.

Rene
Old Feb 14th 2019, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Thanks again. That's kind of what I figured. I tried calling them to ask what I should write there, but they wouldn't tell me even after verifying my identity :-/