I-829 Approved!

Old Mar 11th 2013, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

John_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-829 Approved!

Very happy! I-829 approved in 2 months! Below the full timeline. Received the decision and the green cards in the mail today!

Invested in Jay Peak Phase II in 01/2010, applied for I-526 in 2/2010, I-526 approved in 6/2010, Embassy interview 12/2010, moved to US 3/2011, applied for I-829 3/1/2013, I-829 approved on 6/3/2013
Old Mar 12th 2013, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Ramble on is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-829 Approved!

Congratulations to you!
Old Mar 12th 2013, 8:41 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute

Any timeline on when or if you'll get your money out of the investment?
Old Sep 28th 2013, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

eb5s is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John_K.
Very happy! I-829 approved in 2 months! Below the full timeline. Received the decision and the green cards in the mail today!

Invested in Jay Peak Phase II in 01/2010, applied for I-526 in 2/2010, I-526 approved in 6/2010, Embassy interview 12/2010, moved to US 3/2011, applied for I-829 3/1/2013, I-829 approved on 6/3/2013
May I know what documents you have to provide for I-829 petition? Do you need to provide your driver license copy, home lease copy, bank account information, or tax return copy?

Thank you,
Old Sep 28th 2013, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

dm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve_
Any timeline on when or if you'll get your money out of the investment?
Also, what ROI did you get on the investment? Yearly payments? How much %?
Old Sep 28th 2013, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

John_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eb5s
May I know what documents you have to provide for I-829 petition? Do you need to provide your driver license copy, home lease copy, bank account information, or tax return copy?

Thank you,
We had to submit copies of:

Green Card, Driver's License, Social Security Cards, US Federal Income Tax Return, all Passport Pages, Utility Bills proving Physical Residence

Jay Peak obviously also delivered a lot of documentation.

Please consult with your Immigration Lawyer for your own situation.
Old Sep 28th 2013, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dm2b
Also, what ROI did you get on the investment? Yearly payments? How much %?
I have answered this earlier here.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=776001&page=2
Old Sep 29th 2013, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

dm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nicedm2b is just really nice

Thanks John, really appreciated.

Will comment there.
Old Sep 29th 2013, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Green Card, Driver's License, Social Security Cards, US Federal Income Tax Return, all Passport Pages, Utility Bills proving Physical Residence

My lawyer is very slow. I only have one month to file I-829 petition, but I have not been asked to provide such documents yet.
Old Sep 29th 2013, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hello, I would like to know how long it took you to finish the I-829 petition document preparation. Is one or two months enough? It is required that the petition must be filed within 90 days before the expiry date of the conditional GC. Do you still remember? Thank you.
Old Sep 29th 2013, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, I would like to know how long it took you to finish the I-829 petition document preparation. Is one or two months enough? It is required that the petition must be filed within 90 days before the expiry date of the conditional GC.
You have a lawyer. These are questions you should be asking him. If he isn't answering your questions in a timely manner, then I suggest you find a new lawyer.

Ian
Old Sep 29th 2013, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hello, I would like to know how long it took you to finish the I-829 petition document preparation. Is one or two months enough? It is required that the petition must be filed within 90 days before the expiry date of the conditional GC. Do you still remember? Thank you.
It should be. In our case, it was very quick. The documents which I had to prepare were a few hours of scanning. Jay Peak had everything ready from their side. So it was really a matter of days. I guess that it depends on how well the Regional Center is organized. We also had to do biometrics which was a few hours.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

It should be. In our case, it was very quick. The documents which I had to prepare were a few hours of scanning. Jay Peak had everything ready from their side. So it was really a matter of days. I guess that it depends on how well the Regional Center is organized. We also had to do biometrics which was a few hours.
Thank you very much for the information. Also may I know if you remember how long did you wait before you received the biometrics appointment notice? together with the receipt of petition? or separately?
Old Oct 1st 2013, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Thank you very much for the information. Also may I know if you remember how long did you wait before you received the biometrics appointment notice? together with the receipt of petition? or separately?
We received the Biometrics Notice 6 days after the Receipt of Petition Notice.
Old Oct 1st 2013, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

We received the Biometrics Notice 6 days after the Receipt of Petition Notice.
Thank you again. What about receipt of petition notice? When did you receive your receipt of petition notice after you sent out the petition?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.