I 751 Form

Old Jul 12th 2001, 9:49 am
Hong Liu

I've filed I-751 Form nearly 10 month ago. Where can I fine the INS processing visa
time table on-line?

Thanks on advance,

HL

Old Jul 13th 2001, 12:01 am
Andy Platt

http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/sctimes.htm

Except for Texas (which presumably doesn't have so many I-751s because most of the
INS offices under TSC take more than two years to process the I-485s and Texas take
so long to process I-130s that people are already married for two years when they
get permanent residence) all of the service centers are way over a year for I-751s
right now.

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jul 17th 2001, 3:37 am
iyer

We completed the form about 9 months ago. We got the one year extension but have not
heard anything since. I am travelling to India in December (my extension expires Dec
15). I have heard in this news group that I can go to the local INS office and get a
"stamp" on my passport.

How does this work? I just walk in and show them my Green Card (that expired 12/2000)
and the extension (that expires 12/2001) and they will oblige or do I have to fill
out forms, etc. We did the Green card processing at Cincinnati, but since moved to VA
(I-751 submitted to VSC). I assume I just go to Norfolk, since this is the closest?

Also when do I go the local INS office September, October,... Will this process take
long? Of course, the whole thing is moot if I hear back from the INS before December.

Thanks.

"Andy Platt" <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I've filed I-751 Form nearly 10 month ago. Where can I fine the INS processing[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > visa time table on-line?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Thanks on advance,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > HL[/usenetquote2]