Wikiposts

I-551 stamp: period of validity?

Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-551 stamp: period of validity?

Originally Posted by Ray
A week of free back to basics camping in my woods...
No cash substitute
Do I hear the "Deliverence" theme song playing in the background??

hehehe..Wouldn't it be funny if Scott and I got his GC before you two?? Hmmm..wonder how long it will take for him to get his. He got his "Welcome letter" 3 days after our interview. Doesn't that meant that the card follows fairly shortly after that?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:20 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Do I hear the "Deliverence" theme song playing in the background??

hehehe..Wouldn't it be funny if Scott and I got his GC before you two?? Hmmm..wonder how long it will take for him to get his. He got his "Welcome letter" 3 days after our interview. Doesn't that meant that the card follows fairly shortly after that?
No idea. Haven't gotten the letter yet! So, what's your prediction, Missy? Are you entering the contest? I hear there's a great prize.

~SG

Jamie, has your case status online changed yet?

Last edited by SecretGarden; Jan 18th 2005 at 2:21 am. Reason: question to Jamie
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
No idea. Haven't gotten the letter yet! So, what's your prediction, Missy? Are you entering the contest? I hear there's a great prize.

~SG

Jamie, has your case status online changed yet?
Now here's something odd. When I type in his case number it says: "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system." What the hell does that mean? And I'm about 99.9% that is the right number even though I haven't looked at it for a few months. Now this makes me worry a bit...hmmmm

Put me in at 45 days. I have no faith in USCIS to take their fingers out of their bums and do some efficient work, so if it gets there any quicker I'll be very surprised. But good luck!!

~Jamie
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:39 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Now here's something odd. When I type in his case number it says: "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system." What the hell does that mean? And I'm about 99.9% that is the right number even though I haven't looked at it for a few months. Now this makes me worry a bit...hmmmm

Put me in at 45 days. I have no faith in USCIS to take their fingers out of their bums and do some efficient work, so if it gets there any quicker I'll be very surprised. But good luck!!

~Jamie
I'm betting that you're slightly off on the case number. Ours says that the case is approved, and that they've "ordered a new card" and "it will be mailed to you when it's ready." This is the same message we got about two days before the EAD arrived in the mail, so who knows. But, I'll take your entry at 45 days!

~SG
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:16 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT: Re: I-551 stamp: period of validity?

Ok then. To everyone who has entered the contest, here are the parameters, and if you want to change your answers, now is the time to do it!

1. Official "start counting date" is January 7th, which counts as "Day One"
2. We are *not* differentiating between "work days" and "non work days". All days count in the count.
3. The winner apparently gets some sort of camping trip in Ray's backwoods which may or may not involve relieving oneself on his vegetation, or coming in contact with snakey-type things.
Hey Ray, clarification please ... those snakey-things are not attached to you in anyway now are they? After all I don't really want to give you a Mrs. Sibsie Valentine's Day present early.

4. SecretGarden and Mr. Pink determine the winner based on nearness to day count and other factors at our discretion.

So, if these parameters would change your original answer, now is the time to post your modifications.

~SG
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:18 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

~Jamie

Well if you already got the letter, then there is no status update on the system because he is a CPR and the automated system has deleted them from their databanks ;-)
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:28 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Hey Ray, clarification please ... those snakey-things are not attached to you in anyway now are they? After all I don't really want to give you a Mrs. Sibsie Valentine's Day present early.
Ah!! confident of winning this valuable prize are we!!!!
No they certainly are not attached to be... In fact I never go into the woods.. I have heard the occasional scream from there...but have never investigated...
Here's one I found on the edge.
Attached Thumbnails I-551 stamp:  period of validity?-cottonmouth.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:31 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ray
Ah!! confident of winning this valuable prize are we!!!!
No they certainly are not attached to be... In fact I never go into the woods.. I have heard the occasional scream from there...but have never investigated...
Here's one I found on the edge.

Now that puts me in mind of a scene from .

Last edited by Rete; Jan 18th 2005 at 7:46 am. Reason: Edited for those whose sensibilities were shocked ;-)
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Ray,

I actually got bit by a cottonmouth when I lived in the Sunshine State. Luckily it was a "dry bite" but man, it sure left a pretty black and blue mark where it nailed my calf. I stepped on it at night when I was walking through some palmetto.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:01 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Now that puts me in mind of a scene from
Ah!! that would be the 1973 "artistic" version... or so I am told

Last edited by Rete; Jan 18th 2005 at 7:46 am.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:38 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ray
Ah!! that would be the 1973 "artistic" version... or so I am told

Sounds like the right year. Still married to the first Mr. Rete back then and we went to a public theater to see it.

Last edited by Rete; Jan 18th 2005 at 7:47 am. Reason: Edited for morality issues
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:52 am
The Missus

Sounds like the right year. Still married to the first Mr. Rete back then and we went to a public theater to see it.
Well, while you two horn-dogs get yourselves all hot and bothered, I'll be going to check the mail. Never know what I might find!

~SG

Last edited by Rete; Jan 18th 2005 at 7:47 am.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sounds like the right year. Still married to the first Mr. Rete back then and we went to a public theater to see it. Only problem was the raincoats were distracting.
Get a room, you two!! Eeewwwwww! TMI!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 7:07 am
The Missus

Get a room, you two!! Eeewwwwww! TMI!
LOL! When I said, "you two" I was referring to Rete and Ray.....I think the first Mr. Rete is long out of the picture......

*giggle*

~SG
Old Jan 18th 2005, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL! When I said, "you two" I was referring to Rete and Ray.....I think the first Mr. Rete is long out of the picture......

*giggle*

~SG
That's who I was referring too! So I'll remove the "get a room" portion of my post and instead say "we don't need to know what darkened theaters you have visited Rete."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.