i-360

Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

hany is an unknown quantity at this point
Question i-360

i was married in 2002 and my my wife keep abusing me and last aug 2004 she hit me in my head and i had 5 statches and i filled police report,then i filed i-360 cos she dont look like that she will help me spicialy that she told me that by her mouse "i will send u back to ur country" but during the last month our relation got better and she wants to go to the interview with me
any problems will happen if they found that i filled i-360?and if yes and i postpone the interview to avoid these problems ,is it easy fore men to get there i-360 approved spicialy that i sent the police report and medical records and court papers to the imegration in vermont and they sent me the prima facie ,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz till me what to do

plz send me the answer to my e mail [email protected]