Wikiposts

I-212 Approved !!!

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 4:36 pm
GiveMeStrength

Default I-212 Approved !!!

Hi!!! I haven't been posting on this forum for awhile but needed to share some good news with some of the people who have been interested in our case.

We FINALLY got our approval!!! Found out today that our I-212 was approved on a Motion to Reopen and Reconsider and they overturned their initial denial. We're in total shock that this is finally coming to an end and soooooo relieved!

Thank God!!! And thank USCIS for having the "balls" to overturn their intial denial!

YooHooo!!!!!

Last edited by GiveMeStrength; Jun 23rd 2004 at 5:07 pm.

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 4:58 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-212 Approved !!!

Originally posted by GiveMeStrength
Hi!!! I haven't been posting on this forum for awhile but needed to share some good news with some of the people who have been interested in our case.

We FINALLY go our approval!!! Found out today that our I-212 was approved on a Motion to Reopen and Reconsider and they overturned their initial denial. We're in total shock that this is finally coming to an end and soooooo relieved!

Thank God!!! And thank USCIS for having the "balls" to overturn their intial denial!

YooHooo!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am so happy for the 2 of you!! Yay!!
I love good news, thanks!
Take care!!
Old Jul 5th 2004, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

dosta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Many Many Congratulations. I am sooooooooo happy for you guys.

I havent been checking this forum lately, hence a late response.

This news gives me a lot of hope and happiness. God Bless.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 1:57 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I am sooo happy for you guys, congrats!!!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light

congrats! am happy for you guys
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:32 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

exellent news!! so happy to see that this chapter is coming to an end for you.. it was a long haul and you made it!! yay.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

Darkie is an unknown quantity at this point

That's amazing, Congratulations!!!
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:58 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Darkie
That's amazing, Congratulations!!!
I missed your original post, but here's a belated congratulations!

Juliet