I-1751

Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:58 pm
The fattest member

fatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to all
Default I-1751

Hello everyone...

So I've been living in the states for a couple of years, came her with a K1 visa and got granted green card, except it is one of the two year conditional ones... It expirse on 08/26/07...

SO what next? I was thinking they would contact me with info on how to proceed, but obviously they haven't. I read somewhere that I have to file I-1751..

Is that the next step?

Thanks for your help
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:58 pm
The fattest member

fatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to allfatman is a name known to all
Default Re: I-1751

and also hello everyone if You remember me or I remember you.... been a long time
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:29 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatman
Hello everyone...

So I've been living in the states for a couple of years, came her with a K1 visa and got granted green card, except it is one of the two year conditional ones... It expirse on 08/26/07...

SO what next? I was thinking they would contact me with info on how to proceed, but obviously they haven't. I read somewhere that I have to file I-1751..

Is that the next step?

Thanks for your help

You have to file your I-751 before 26 August...

I believe fees are going up on 30 July, so you may want to get your skates on...

All the instructions are on the USCIS website.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:09 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the next step?
Yes, it is. Go to www.uscis.gov, Immigration Forms, download I-751 and get it done before the fees go up on July 30.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jul 1st 2007, 4:25 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone...

Is that the next step?

Thanks for your help
Noone will contact you to remind you; you can read an updated FAQ and finid the links to the uscis.gov instuction pages here: http://www.familybasedimmigration.co...splay.php?f=32
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:34 pm
The fattest member

Thankyou, thankyou, I will do this right now!