Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

I-134 - how soon can this be collated?

I-134 - how soon can this be collated?

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default I-134 - how soon can this be collated?

I've just printed off all the forms from the London embassy - I haven't read them all thoroughly yet as they're still in the process of being printed. I was just wondering though - even though we're only on day 92 - (TSC) - do you think it's too early to start getting together all the info for the I-134?

We just want to be prepared and thought maybe it would save a little time if the I-134 forms/evidence etc were filled in/sent to me in readiness for the interview? Would it make a difference for example if the I-134 forms and attached evidence were actually dated before we had even had approval?
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

I emailed the London Consular, right before my fiance's interview, asking the same thing. I had filled out the I-134, had it notorized in January 2003, just a month after sending off the I-129F petition. His interview was July 28th. Their response was that the I-134 was OK for 12 months. So, there ya go See my timeline below as a reference. Best of luck to you!