I-131 Ap

Old Aug 21st 2003, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

amyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-131 Ap

i have one form left to fill out and a stop at the adit photographer before i send off the entire package of my I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, G-325A's, I-131 - . i live in LA with my husband and am here on an H1-B visa (expiring in a month and a half). how much information is too much to include as supporting documentation (on a seperate peice of paper) as far as reasons for AP. I work out of the country a lot - should I send the BCIS a copy of my passport to prove my recent travels? flight itineraries for future travels? schedules of events i plan to attend out of the country. letters from over seas employers that employ me? invitations to weddings out of the country? aging family? free plane tickets that expire soon? i could come up with all of these documents - is it neccesary? is there anything else that anyone recommends to include. thanks in advance.
amyd