i-130 RFE response - father

Old May 12th 2019, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

nudda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i-130 RFE response - father

So we've had an RFE for both father and mothers i-130 application. Mother's one was straight forward so I dont have any questions on that however the father's one is a bit more tricky. One of the questions in the RFE is:-

For this I have provided the following:-

* 16 pictures from the age of 6 months to 21 years of the child, where there is some activity where the father and child are involved i.e. birthdays, family trips, graduation etc.
* Affidavit from childs uncle
* Adffidavit from child's cousin

My question is: Will the above suffice to satisfy what the USCIS are looking for? We have really struggled to provide anything else from the list the provided.

Thanks
Old May 12th 2019, 11:25 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i-130 RFE response - father

You can nothing from the Indian government that shows that your father and your sister lived together? Since I don't know anything about life in India, these questions might be stupid but does the Indian government issue healthcare cards? If so, are the parents' names listed? School records of your sister listing your father's name? Did he attend her wedding? Pictures of that. Does your father pay taxes and are family member names listed on the forms?
Old May 12th 2019, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

We have nothing to do with india. Father and child grew up in the UK.
UK doesnt issue healthcare cards.
Schools have no records of fathers name on there.
She was married after the age of 21 and the USCIS only care about evidence up to the age of 21
Family members not listed on tax return forms in the UK.
Old May 12th 2019, 11:31 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply. Then you have to go with what you have.
Old May 12th 2019, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rete
Thanks for the reply. Then you have to go with what you have.
Thanks Rete. I hope the pictures I have provided (16 of them) will suffice but it's the affidavit I am not sure about. At the end of the RFE letter that I added, it talks about affidavits twice. The ones that I have provided (one from uncle and cousin) seem like they are OK but I was hoping someone could confirm.
Old May 12th 2019, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

this here