Do I need a new ESTA?

Old Mar 30th 2012, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

danieluk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do I need a new ESTA?

Hey Folks,

Just a quick question regarding my ESTA. I filled it out and was approved for a trip to the US in March - and it says that my ESTA is valid until 2014.

I am travelling to the US again in June, however I will be staying at a different location this time - the address on my ESTA is for where I stayed in March but in June, I'll be staying elsewhere (a little further down the same street).

Would it be prudent to get a new ESTA with the address for June, or should it be okay?

Zach
Old Mar 30th 2012, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Do I need a new ESTA?

hi. whenever i have gone back to the us i have updated my esta online and printed off

saying this no one has ever asked to see it.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 2:55 pm
Back in US & happy!

becks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I have travelled to US (and travelled loads of time with work and for holidays) I have stayed at lots of different addresses as I think the one I originally put in was a hotel, and I have never thought to update it. I had to apply for a new one when I got a new passport, but as the previous reply said - it has never been checked to that extent at the airport.

Good luck

Becky
Old Mar 30th 2012, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

danieluk is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, thanks folks - very good to know.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

rpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond repute

You don't need to update a valid ESTA if the only part of your circumstances that has changed is your intended address in the US. You will be required to supply that by the airline you're flying with as part of the information they have to collect and supply to US immigration ahead of your flight.