How to correct i94

Old Dec 7th 2018, 3:05 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to correct i94

Posting this as someone may need it ---
Through my work I have seen a sudden increase in the number of incorrect i94s. Mostly JFK and Chicago POE.
Important to check your i94 as soon as possible as it's needed for social security number applications and driver's license that I know of for sure.
To correct - contact your POE "deferred inspection site"
JFK does actually answer the phone and correct over the phone. Chicago O'Hare is an email that they do not respond to but corrections take place in the next 24 hours.
Contact information for deferred inspection sites across the country here
https://www.cbp.gov/document/guidanc...spection-sites
Old Dec 13th 2018, 2:27 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to correct i94

Originally Posted by petitefrancaise
Posting this as someone may need it ---
Through my work I have seen a sudden increase in the number of incorrect i94s. Mostly JFK and Chicago POE.
Important to check your i94 as soon as possible as it's needed for social security number applications and driver's license that I know of for sure.
To correct - contact your POE "deferred inspection site"
JFK does actually answer the phone and correct over the phone. Chicago O'Hare is an email that they do not respond to but corrections take place in the next 24 hours.
Contact information for deferred inspection sites across the country here
https://www.cbp.gov/document/guidanc...spection-sites
When you call you should have the following information available and if you email, then make sure you include all the pdfs in the email
If it is an i94 for an L2, you should also include the information for the L1 visa holder
A brief explanation of the I-94 error (no i94 record found) including the date of entry, port of entry, Airline and flight number.

A color PDF file of your Passport biographic page.

A color PDF file of your Visa page.

A color PDF file of your Admission Stamp page.

A PDF file of any documents associated with your visa, ie I-20, DS-2019, I-797.