Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

How can I bring my nephew to Live in the USA

How can I bring my nephew to Live in the USA

Old Dec 30th 2006, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can I bring my nephew to Live in the USA

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
He can examine it to his heart's content... he doesn't need to live in the US before he can file.

Ian
I'm aware of that..particularly since I am not currently living in the U.S. but am sponsoring.....but I was wondering if he is aware of his financial obligations in sponsoring them.