Wikiposts

hotels in london

Old Jul 24th 2003, 3:16 am
Just Joined

mwskinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hotels in london

Hello. We've just got confirmation for our interview in London. Can anyone suggest any reasonalbly priced hotels near the embassy and doctors office? Thanks.

MS
Old Jul 24th 2003, 3:34 am
Monkey

Trisha is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm...the embassy is in a pretty high-end part of london. i would look around paddington, because from there you can get busses and trains anywhere. i stayed there at a hostel, but there are loads of hotels around there. good luck.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

amylass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hotels in london

Originally posted by mwskinn
Hello. We've just got confirmation for our interview in London. Can anyone suggest any reasonalbly priced hotels near the embassy and doctors office? Thanks.

MS
Hi mwskinn,

I believe a member of this ng stayed at a hotel called 'The Concorde' that wasn't too dear.

I regret that I can not recall who stayed there. We have had quite a few London Embassy interviews in the last few months, so I expect someone else will post some suggestions.

Good luck with your interview!

Cheers,
Old Jul 24th 2003, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Do a search of London hotels and a whole slew of threads giving accomendations will show up.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Jul 24th 2003, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

I am staying at the Branaston Court opposite the doctors for £39 a night on Aug 7th for Aug 8th interview
Old Jul 24th 2003, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

I stayed at the Bryanston court Hotel.

The Address is 56-60 cumberland place, Marble Arch. Its just across the road from where you have the medical...It was 49 pounds per night. hope this helps

Sal
Old Jul 24th 2003, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Sixx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by amylass
Hi mwskinn,

I believe a member of this ng stayed at a hotel called 'The Concorde' that wasn't too dear.
me and chris stayed at the concorde when we first met... its nothing special but does the job.. and i believe its right near the doctors surgery
Old Jul 25th 2003, 4:15 am
Just Joined

mwskinn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your help. Good luck to everyone who's going for an interview.
MS
Old Jul 25th 2003, 5:03 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sixx
me and chris stayed at the concorde when we first met... its nothing special but does the job.. and i believe its right near the doctors surgery
Concorde is where my husband stayed. It's the sister hotel of the Bryanston Court which is right across from Doc Phelan's. He paid 49 quid for a single in May.
Old Jul 26th 2003, 6:00 pm
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough

Lee,

Did you book your room online or over the phone? I was looking online at different hotel sites and didn't find it that cheap and was wondering where you booked it...i know it won't be cheaper for Paul because i'm planning on staying with him at the hotel if i can make it happen.

Carey

Originally posted by leebarton
I am staying at the Branaston Court opposite the doctors for £39 a night on Aug 7th for Aug 8th interview
Old Jul 26th 2003, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

I booked it online... there is a special on at the moment and I clicked on that and booked from that page for £39

.. although the fact it is a sunday night was probably in my favour
Old Jul 27th 2003, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Carey

I did the same booked online,It was 49 for a double room I paid a deposit onlin!!!
I had my 18 year old daughter with me and thought it was 49 each but after breakfast all I had to pay was the remainder of the 49 owing...
So they charge per room not per person.
Hope this helps.

Sal
Old Jul 27th 2003, 1:39 am
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough

Okay cool...now which site did you book from? There are so many sites and the cheapest one i saw was in the 60 pound range....i noticed it said something about a summer sale on one of them but the cheapest was still in the 60 pound range. Could you tell me which site you booked it on?

thanks,

Carey

Originally posted by leebarton
I booked it online... there is a special on at the moment and I clicked on that and booked from that page for £39

.. although the fact it is a sunday night was probably in my favour
Old Jul 27th 2003, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Carey

Sorry I can't remember the exact web site I got it from as I was serfing the net for hotels near Marble Arch.
I can give you this one as it was one that was writen in my note book.
http://www.all-rooms.com/london/Brya...CourtHotel.htm

Hope this helps

Sal
Old Jul 27th 2003, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

http://www.bryanston.activehotels.com/

is where I booked from.. they have offers down to £29 now.

Lee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.