hi everyone

Old Oct 28th 2004, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

linda 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi everyone

Well I'm back in sunny Scotland, NZ weather must have prepared me well, because i am not feeling the cold, and it has not been too wet, much better than I thought.
Hubby arrives next Wed. container on Sat. Things are going well, great to see family and friends again. Girls are happy that mum is here, but their spurt of independence is slowly dissapearing now mum can do it, ah, little darlings, but nice to be useful again.
I will admit to shopping, shopping and more shopping, even the supermarket is exciting, and TV much better.
Have noticed the same old moaners that ask, why did you come back to this, isint the weather terrible etc. etc. but just thought back to the moaners over in NZ, it certainly is same shit, different place. But i do feel more at home, relaxed and happier than I have been in years.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:07 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi everyone

Glad everythings going well for ya
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linda 1
Well I'm back in sunny Scotland, NZ weather must have prepared me well, because i am not feeling the cold, and it has not been too wet, much better than I thought.
Hubby arrives next Wed. container on Sat. Things are going well, great to see family and friends again. Girls are happy that mum is here, but their spurt of independence is slowly dissapearing now mum can do it, ah, little darlings, but nice to be useful again.
I will admit to shopping, shopping and more shopping, even the supermarket is exciting, and TV much better.
Have noticed the same old moaners that ask, why did you come back to this, isint the weather terrible etc. etc. but just thought back to the moaners over in NZ, it certainly is same shit, different place. But i do feel more at home, relaxed and happier than I have been in years.
Welcome home Linda...not that I'm home. But anyway I wish you the very best in your life in Bonny Scotland. Just think you wont have to spend one more day thinking about what you should do.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:44 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Linda1. glad your back safe and sound. And very good to hear you're happy! Hope you have some great times with family and of course more shopping
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

kath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura about

Glad you're happy again linda 1........
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:27 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Linda

Glad you have arrived safetly.

If it helps weather here in NZ is overcast, dull and naf!!!!

Enjoy the shopping and some decent TV.

How did the dog get on??? BTW who did you fly home with?

Good luck, not that I think you will need it mate.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

WheelsOfSteel is on a distinguished road

Are you still feeling puka?
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Tapalinga is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Linda, don't know if you remember me i PM you a couple of times. Well, we are still here (waiting for things to get moving) as i am sure they will soon. Must be lovely to be back with your kids, thats what i am soo looking forward to. I totally understand what you are saying about same shit different place, the great thing is that once you experience such a big move that you look at life so differently and appreciate things so much more.. Lots of happiness and love to you and all of your family. Angie

Old Oct 30th 2004, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

linda 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I flew with Emirates, and it was as good as it could be on a long haul. Emirates fly direct to Glasgow, so was a big bonus for me. They were good value for money, and I will fly with them again no problem.
Our dog is currently in kennels in Dumbarton, with her underfloor heating, and doing well. She flew with Emirates too, and arrived happy and well.
I am looking forward to starting the renovations on our new house, and as an aniversary present, my hubby got us tickets to see Scotland v Springbok at Murrayfield next month, NZ turned us into rugby fans.
Still hoping that my son will change his mind and come over, but grandson and his mum will be here end of Jan. for a few months.
So, heaps going on, and lots to look forward to.
Heading off now with daughter to watch the local rugby team, and do some Saturday afternoon shopping. Ah bliss