Here's one for you....

Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

copey007 is just really nicecopey007 is just really nicecopey007 is just really nicecopey007 is just really nicecopey007 is just really nicecopey007 is just really nicecopey007 is just really nicecopey007 is just really nice
Default Here's one for you....

Hi Forum

I worked with my sister in the UK, she was a great asset to the business and I have started my business in the USA now.

If I wanted to sponsor her to come work for me here, is it something I could do?

I got my GC in May this year, so not sure if I need to be a USC or not first?

Thanks in advance people

Mark
Old Oct 5th 2007, 5:08 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here's one for you....

Originally Posted by copey007
Hi Forum

I worked with my sister in the UK, she was a great asset to the business and I have started my business in the USA now.

If I wanted to sponsor her to come work for me here, is it something I could do?

I got my GC in May this year, so not sure if I need to be a USC or not first?

Thanks in advance people

Mark
(1) This belongs in the immigration forum

(2) Only option would be an H1b. It would be the business sponsoring her, not you. However, given that the business is new (and probably small), and she is your sister, I would not rate her chances (even if she has the necessary degree/qualifications/experience etc).

Check Pulaski's ways in the Wiki for the various visa options, but expect for her marriage to a USC would be the only way.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:14 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here's one for you....

Possible E-2 manager visa ...