Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Here I am, about to take that plunge in INS

Wikiposts

Here I am, about to take that plunge in INS

Old Dec 13th 2001, 6:53 pm
Jay

Well, here I am. Fresh off the turnip truck with my bib overalls and Tennessee accent
ready to approach the great paper tiger of the INS. So far, I am a bit ahead of
myself with the filing process. But I believe in being prepared. I have scoured the
net, the INS home page, and the State Department home page and have found mountains
and mountains of information about K-1 visas.

I am planning my initial face to face visit to meet my Irina, in Romania, this
summer, for her college graduation. When I get back, the plan is to start the I-129F
process the end of July, and hopefully have her here by this time next year. So far,
I think I am on the right boat. I am gathering up documents that I will need for this
process and putting them away for the date I can send them in to the TSC. If there is
anyone out here with experience with K-1 visas from Romania, please let me know your
experiences.

I am sure I will be here with questions as time comes closer to actually do the deed.
Thanks in advance.

Jay

Old Dec 14th 2001, 6:36 am
Jay

Thanks for the tip, I will definately do that.

william michael muncy wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Well, here I am. Fresh off the turnip truck with my bib overalls and Tennessee[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > accent ready to approach the great paper tiger of the INS. So far, I am a bit[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ahead of myself with the filing process. But I believe in being prepared. I have[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > scoured the net, the INS home page, and the State Department home page and have[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > found mountains and mountains of information about K-1 visas.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I am planning my initial face to face visit to meet my Irina, in Romania, this[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > summer, for her college graduation. When I get back, the plan is to start the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I-129F process the end of July, and hopefully have her here by this time next[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > year. So far, I think I am on the right boat. I am gathering up documents that I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > will need for this process and putting them away for the date I can send them in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > to the TSC. If there is anyone out here with experience with K-1 visas from[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Romania, please let me know your experiences.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I am sure I will be here with questions as time comes closer to actually do the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > deed. Thanks in advance.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Jay[/usenetquote2]