Wikiposts

help with visas!!

Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:00 am
Just Joined

Rizyx is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation help with visas!!

Hey guys was not really sure where to put this but this seemed the best place!

Ok basically im 21 year old student uk citizen and my girlfriend is 19year old student mexican citizen, and although i am planning on asking her to marry me soonish im trying to work out all this visa stuff as it is really hard to get your head round!
so at the moment me and my girlfriend are here in the uk because of my schooling year which finishes in may sometime and we will carry on here until her temp visa runs out (6month one) so until july then we will go back to mexico, now this is the complicated part as i am trying to work out whether because she left the uk she can just come back for another 6months or whether she has to get a different kind of visa! i have still got another year of schooling after may and which is why we want to come back here but its all rather complicated when you read the websites, i just want to know whether she can come back in to the uk with me because she went back to mexico or do we have to get a certain kind of visa we need to get or is there any visa that rings bells for anyone that may help us!

the reason i was talking about planning on asking her to marry me is because if it makes it easier for her to live here with me being my fiancee or wife then i will plan on doing it sooner although i know that sounds bad but i dont want to do it like that as i want it to be more special but anyways if that makes it alot easier then perhaps that may be an option!

sorry about the massive thread but its so hard to get all the questions answered! any help is much appreciated!
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:26 am
Just Joined

Rizyx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help with visas!!

Originally Posted by Rizyx
Hey guys was not really sure where to put this but this seemed the best place!

Ok basically im 21 year old student uk citizen and my girlfriend is 19year old student mexican citizen, and although i am planning on asking her to marry me soonish im trying to work out all this visa stuff as it is really hard to get your head round!
so at the moment me and my girlfriend are here in the uk because of my schooling year which finishes in may sometime and we will carry on here until her temp visa runs out (6month one) so until july then we will go back to mexico, now this is the complicated part as i am trying to work out whether because she left the uk she can just come back for another 6months or whether she has to get a different kind of visa! i have still got another year of schooling after may and which is why we want to come back here but its all rather complicated when you read the websites, i just want to know whether she can come back in to the uk with me because she went back to mexico or do we have to get a certain kind of visa we need to get or is there any visa that rings bells for anyone that may help us!

the reason i was talking about planning on asking her to marry me is because if it makes it easier for her to live here with me being my fiancee or wife then i will plan on doing it sooner although i know that sounds bad but i dont want to do it like that as i want it to be more special but anyways if that makes it alot easier then perhaps that may be an option!

sorry about the massive thread but its so hard to get all the questions answered! any help is much appreciated!
anyone???
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with visas!!

Originally Posted by Rizyx
anyone???
Remember people on this site are living all over the world so you may have to wait until a few of the more knowledgeable posters get out of bed

Sorry I can't help but good luck with your research