Help Please – New to Forum

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help Please – New to Forum

Originally Posted by Rete
Actually there was such a person, Ian. They were JoeBlow about 3 years ago.

She is a Canuck who met a man online on the West Coast, came across the border, lived with him for a bit but liked his brother better so shacked up with him. She went back to Canada to get her things, was stopped at the border and denied entry. Tried again a few days later by bus and told them she was only going to the US to shop. Got married to brother and was filing for adjustment.
I thought I made that up.. I am laughing my head off.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:50 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
I thought I made that up.. I am laughing my head off.

LOL Life is indeed stranger than fiction. We have the archives to prove it.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 2:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
Ok you guys, I love you all dearly, but did you know that Garry and I met on a FISH FORUM? He is a Saltwater Reef Expert and I was into Tropicals. Both of us were mods and I was also site director! It really is hard to kill a fish! Actually I just chucked "Chen" our damsel into the toilet last night after he pissed me off for chasing Mr Milky around the tank. Mr Milky is our Cow Fish and is really cool as you can see in the pic! Actually we have "cried" over fish. Call us saps, but what the heck! I laughed as Chen swirled down the vortex of the porcelain highway!
wouldn't want that popping back up after you if you needed the can
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 2:43 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Actually, I ended up feeling incredibly guilty over that one. Do you remember LPDiver? He was the one who posted about the cruelty of flushing a fish---described what happens when the fish hits the chlorinated water and all that. I respected his thoughts on the matter---he was a good guy. But, really.

*sigh*

~SecretGarden

I remember that one, It's a classic!!
I wonder where LpDiver is..
I am cracking up big time with this thread!! too bad I am a bit late

Boom Boom
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 2:48 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Ray,
I think that brianheart has been around fairly recently...if I remember correctly, they reapplied and she's back.....

~SG
Yep, he posted a thread about it!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
Ok you guys, I love you all dearly, but did you know that Garry and I met on a FISH FORUM? He is a Saltwater Reef Expert and I was into Tropicals. Both of us were mods and I was also site director! It really is hard to kill a fish! Actually I just chucked "Chen" our damsel into the toilet last night after he pissed me off for chasing Mr Milky around the tank. Mr Milky is our Cow Fish and is really cool as you can see in the pic! Actually we have "cried" over fish. Call us saps, but what the heck! I laughed as Chen swirled down the vortex of the porcelain highway!
Cow fish??? Wow!! I should get one of those since I can't fit a real cow in our balcony!! Excellent Idea!!
I love your story girlie.. It is so unusual
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:56 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Matthew Udall]I've struggled with giving up cigarettes myself, and I found that the patch works wonders (even though it triggered pretty wild nightmares with me). If you don't have the patch, you might want to give it a try. It won't make you want to quit, and it won't take away the triggers where you would normally light up, but it eases the body screaming out for nicotine. The will has to come from you; it is not contained in the patch. Again, keep up the effort as it's worth it (and think of the money you will save).

I did it on 15 july 04 with the aid of the patches, (from 20-30 per day x 14 years) feel much better now. The patches helped no-end. I agree on the nightmares lol. Will power is the only answer, don't try to give up! be glad you've given up.

alan
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Cow fish??? Wow!! I should get one of those since I can't fit a real cow in our balcony!! Excellent Idea!!
I love your story girlie.. It is so unusual
I keep a saltwater tank too. I know I had to start the tank with the damsels, but they are meanies, they acutally killed my yellow tang. I am tempted to follow your lead.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:37 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is awesome!

I thought of a couple of other ones, such as:

My fiance and I have been together online now for almost two years and love each other SOOO much! We want to get married as soon as possible, obviously! We hope to meet in person for the first time in about six months, when he comes to the US to visit me. If we apply for his fiance visa now, do you think it will be approved by then? That way he can just enter the US on his fiance visa and we can get married right away, which would be ideal.

And this one, too (although it's not limited to those looking to emigrate here for marriage):

I owe £27,816 on my UK credit cards -- but I guess once I move to the US I won't have to pay on that anymore, will I? What a relief!

Keep 'em coming, people!

~ Jenney
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:01 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
This thread is awesome!

Keep 'em coming, people!

~ Jenney
Some of my favorites:

"We have been waiting to get a divorce until after the conditions are removed. Does it matter that we have not been living together for the last 6 months?"

"My wife just filed for divorce after 1 1/2 years of marriage and it was definately visa fraud because she hardly ever wanted to sleep with me and when i physically restrained her she says i was abusing her so now i need to know how to report her to the INS and get her deported"

"My wife had to sign an I-864 when I adjusted status, but now she has left me for some other guy. What government assistance am i eligible for so that she will have to pay it back"

"I want advice on my k-1 visa situation, but i refuse to say which consulate we are going thru"

Hours of entertainment...
Marnee
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
"I want advice on my k-1 visa situation, but i refuse to say which consulate we are going thru"
remember that one
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:02 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
Some of my favorites:

"My wife just filed for divorce after 1 1/2 years of marriage and it was definately visa fraud because she hardly ever wanted to sleep with me and when i physically restrained her she says i was abusing her so now i need to know how to report her to the INS and get her deported"

Haha! I remeber that one. Got the same impression myself!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272189
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:53 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

How about this one? "I've been separated from my fiance now for X amount of time and we just want to be together and since i'm a USC, my fiance has the RIGHT to get a visa and come here NOW!"

Or..."I know this is how INS wants this form filled out but why do I have to comply?? It doesn't seem fair that they can ask me anything they want, anytime they want! If I don't comply with what INS wants, will I still get my visa??"

Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
I keep a saltwater tank too. I know I had to start the tank with the damsels, but they are meanies, they acutally killed my yellow tang. I am tempted to follow your lead.
How mean!! Get a fish cow NOW!!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:26 am

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Haha! I remeber that one. Got the same impression myself!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272189

Thanks for refreshing our minds!!, What a thread that was!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.