Help ! Help! Help!

Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help ! Help! Help!

Our AOS interview is in few days! ... I'm just nurvous! Please give me some last minute advice! Anything that I should know and I ned to take etc. Please ...
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:09 pm
Shannon

Default Re: Help ! Help! Help!

Originally posted by abir007
Our AOS interview is in few days! ... I'm just nurvous! Please give me some last minute advice! Anything that I should know and I ned to take etc. Please ...
Relax

Be on time.

Take all your documents with you.

Take your spouse with you.

Drink enough water.

Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:10 pm
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Calm down, have a hot cup of tea... everything will be OK....
Old Mar 17th 2003, 7:11 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there
I can understand you are nervous, i was going crazy with nerves.

Take some advice from here and have some tea etc and calm down , you will be just fine.

As to the paperwork, take copies of everything that you have, that way if they ask for some you are prepared.

Last of all, good luck.
Old Mar 17th 2003, 8:23 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help ! Help! Help!

Originally posted by abir007
Did you post previously and ask what you needed to bring to the AOS interview with you? Do you have everything they requested in your appointment letter attachment (assuming they sent one)? Do you have two piles, one original and one copies, of everything you are taking with you? If your spouse was a K-1 recipient do you have your original I-797 approval notice, and does your spouse have their fingerprinting receipt. Do you have all your tax returns/transcripts for all the years of your marriage, not just the last three needed to fulfill the I-864 requirements? Do you have your original marriage certificate? Divorce decrees, if applicable? Birth certificates, drivers' licenses, employer letters, etc. etc. etc. Do you know the names of your in-laws, your spouse's birthday, when and how you met, who was at your wedding?

Rete