Help CSC Address Confusion

Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Aliluv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help CSC Address Confusion

Help I am seeing 2 different addresses for the I-751 form.

On the form it gives zip code as 92607-0751 but on the intenet it says 92607-1075. What is after the dashes and will this make a difference?
I am nervous about this whole thing I used a lawyer for everything else.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help CSC Address Confusion

Originally Posted by Aliluv
Help I am seeing 2 different addresses for the I-751 form.

On the form it gives zip code as 92607-0751 but on the intenet it says 92607-1075. What is after the dashes and will this make a difference?
I am nervous about this whole thing I used a lawyer for everything else.
Hi:

Note that the Post Office Box numbers match the form numbers. The idea is the Post Office will do the sorting for CIS before it gets in the door.

As a GENERAL rule, the Postal Service assigns a "+4" to post office box addresses which matches the POB number in some fashion. It appears that the Postal Service changed the +4 designation here.

In any case, the +4 is OPTIONAL. The 92607 zip code are for Laguna Niguel post office boxes. [Note the physical location zip code is 92677].

I wouldn't worry about this one.

"The trouble is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically. I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon.