Help with citizenship study

Old Jan 17th 2005, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Location: Originally Sussex Then Oregon Then Vancouver Now Colorado
Wildcat_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Help with citizenship study

Hey all

I can and will file for citizenship this year and wanted to know what everyone would recommend as a study guide (book or DVD) to help me through the exam and filing process

Thanks

WC
Old Jan 17th 2005, 2:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with citizenship study

Originally Posted by Wildcat_1
Hey all

I can and will file for citizenship this year and wanted to know what everyone would recommend as a study guide (book or DVD) to help me through the exam and filing process

Thanks

WC
All you need is the Guide to Naturalization put out by the USCIS. The 100 questions and answers are right there for you to read and study. The only answers that change is names of the people who head federal and/or local governments.

Or you can find classes given in your city, usually for free, for people with language problems so are not fluent in reading and writing English.

Filing can't be easier. The instruction sheet is concise and comprehensive and easy to follow for just about anyone with, again, a knowledge of English.

There are also immigration groups in all major cities that assist immigrants with naturalization. Avail yourself of their free assistance.
Old Jan 17th 2005, 7:38 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help with citizenship study

It's too easy. We did it last year. Just study the questions and practice the answers. If you get any wrong, they keep asking you until you get enough right. They want you to succeed. Getting to this stage, you are as good as home and dry so please relax. You will not believe how nice BCIS are from this point for you.

God Bless.

Originally Posted by Wildcat_1
Hey all

Thanks

WC