Help

Old May 29th 2001, 2:48 am
Othmane

Hi, My US finacee has sent me her co-sposor I-134 on January 31, and hers on April 4,
the approval was on April 2, and my interview is not set yet till now I'm willing it
will be in a couple of weeks; does the affidavit of support have any expiry time? my
fiancee is still a student, so her income is not enough (about $5000 a year) but her
mom's (the co-sponsor) is $48,000 from employement plus other high incomes. should I
worry about that at the interview? Also, her mom has sent me : her employer
statement, her bank balance statement and a letter of invitation to join her
daughter... but no tax returns as she is not self employed and no deposit statment
for the past year. is that enough? Is there any additional information I should ask
her for? Please help
me.thanks for replying

Old May 29th 2001, 3:29 am
Alvena Ferreira

The data regarding expiration of the I-134 has been debated before, see this old
collection of posts on this thread from Google:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...da3a,5&seekm=-
8as7no%24m1a%241%40nnrp1.deja.com#p

Could you contact the consulate and just ask them?

alvena I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice, this is a pointer to a
resource that is available in the public domain and is to be used for the purpose of
discussion.

Othmane wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >