Wikiposts

Happy Fourth of July Everyone...

Old Jul 6th 2004, 4:46 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Happy Fourth of July Everyone...

Originally posted by Ranjini
We have the whole nine-yards, directv plus some movie channels. But I still prefer to rent and watch at my leisure What I DO watch are your "peasant" daytime tv channels. The Today show and Ellen Degeneres (she's soooo funny!!) I never miss...
Oh we did see "The Notebook" at the cinema on Saturday. A REAL romance-type thing which I usually avoid. But this was pretty good. I read the book ages ago... and I just wanted to see it. And hubby very sweetly accompanied me (I think he liked it too?!)
I can't believe I failed to mention my MOST favourite "peasant" channel. The local PBS channel!! I never miss the Exxon Mobil Masterpiece Theatre every Sunday night, Mystery! with re-runs of Inspector Morse etc.. and some of the old British comedies like Last of the Summer Wine, As Time Goes By, Fawlty Towers (I have watched that so many times I have lost count!), 'Allo 'Allo (never get tired of that!). I personally think the peasant channels are MUCH better
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:11 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

We have the whole nine-yards, directv plus some movie channels. But I still prefer to rent and watch at my leisure What I DO watch are your "peasant" daytime tv channels. The Today show and Ellen Degeneres (she's soooo funny!!) I never miss...
Oh we did see "The Notebook" at the cinema on Saturday. A REAL romance-type thing which I usually avoid. But this was pretty good. I read the book ages ago... and I just wanted to see it. And hubby very sweetly accompanied me (I think he liked it too?!)
Directv plus? Can we come over to watch a show someday? We saw a romantic comedy this weekend, "Love Actually". I really liked it, we were really cracking up! I was thinking about seeing "The Notebook" after seeing the book on display (if it's the same one I'm thinking of) but I'm worried it will be a tear-jerker!! Those are the ones I'm scared to watch... and then I end up watching them anyway
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ian-mstm
I and I'll be a proud Brit on November 5 (you may need to look that one up). Ian
Guy Fawkes was innocent..total goverment fit up ...

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Ranjini!! Thank you very much for the lovely display!!
Oh God !!! she is not flashing them again..I though she had stopped that..
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:18 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by jcapulet
Directv plus? Can we come over to watch a show someday? We saw a romantic comedy this weekend, "Love Actually". I really liked it, we were really cracking up! I was thinking about seeing "The Notebook" after seeing the book on display (if it's the same one I'm thinking of) but I'm worried it will be a tear-jerker!! Those are the ones I'm scared to watch... and then I end up watching them anyway
Love Actually we saw last Christmas. It's way up there among my favourite comedies along with Bridget Jones' Diary and some others. Never miss anything with Colin Firth in it
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:23 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Love Actually we saw last Christmas. It's way up there among my favourite comedies along with Bridget Jones' Diary and some others. Never miss anything with Colin Firth in it
I had to pipe in when I saw Colin Firth mentioned... he is most definitely one of my favorites! Particularly in Bridget Jones' Diary.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 9:13 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!
Aww It is so romantic and funny!!

PS: I live in the dirty end..
Old Jul 6th 2004, 9:14 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6

Oh God !!! she is not flashing them again..I though she had stopped that..
Old Jul 6th 2004, 9:16 am

I also saw it last Christmas!, I went with my sister Susi, brother Carlos and friend Elena, I though it was great! (My brother fell asleep lol)