Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

H1B: Premium vs Regular difference? (OOC)

H1B: Premium vs Regular difference? (OOC)

Old Sep 26th 2011, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

richardi734 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H1B: Premium vs Regular difference? (OOC)

I wish my company would get on with it, they too are desperate to have me work for them. I have waited a month and they still haven't called an attorney yet!! She is meant to be doing it today and I will Email again today.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Finally my company have made a start.

How are you getting on Leo?
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Leo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really nice

Congrats!

I was given tomorrow as an estimate as to when the petition will be ready for submission to the USCIS... I hope so! Then it'll only be 2 weeks until I find out some (hopefully good) real news...
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

OK good luck Leo, keep us posted, be interested to see how long it takes.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Leo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really niceLeo_Loves is just really nice

For sure!
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Good luck guys

My hubby started work on his H1B on Monday and he is loving it, they appear to love him too which is good
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats to you and your husband!

I'm confused, did you already live in FL and your husband in the UK ?
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Leo_Loves
Congrats to you and your husband!

I'm confused, did you already live in FL and your husband in the UK ?
Nope we lived in the UK and moved over 2 weeks ago My in-laws live in Florida (gulf coast) so we stayed with them until we found and convinced someone to let us rent their house in Windermere FL (next to Orlando) Hubby travels about for work, he has been to NY, now in NJ and is in Pennsylvania for 5 weeks from next week....
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

awesome. I wish the best of luck to you both
Old Oct 6th 2011, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

RayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud of

I'm in the US on an H1b, started work on Monday as well. It's great! Haven't seen anything but sunshine since I arrived on Sept 23rd.
Good luck with the petition.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hows's it going Leo?
Old Oct 27th 2011, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hey man! It's going ok, yourself?

My petition is submitted and I find out this week maybe Wednesday! My fingers are crossed. I think this is one of the biggest days of my life so far. Getting that all important first approval will leave me just a hop skip and a jump away from a lot of good things, primarily getting to be with my darling lady.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Well they are still getting information together, hopefully it will take them a few to do this because I get a large bonus at end of November. I need to tell my boss so he can give me a letter showing 12 years progressive experience.

Good luck for next week Leo. Yes its a big thing, all this waiting and uncertainty drives me mad. Did I miss a post, have you found a US lady already lol.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

I hope you have a smooth and easy experience getting your info together

I have been with my US lady for over a year
Old Oct 28th 2011, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Leo_Loves
I hope you have a smooth and easy experience getting your info together

I have been with my US lady for over a year
Thanks, just the experience letter from me it's 99% my future employer.

Wow, nice, I assume you met here and she wants to go home?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.