h1b interview

Old Sep 8th 2009, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

helmet is just really nicehelmet is just really nicehelmet is just really nicehelmet is just really nicehelmet is just really nicehelmet is just really nicehelmet is just really nicehelmet is just really nice
Default h1b interview

going to london for h1b interview , the interview time is 8am any ideas how long i can expect to be in the embassy , need to book train back home .
Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: h1b interview

Originally Posted by helmet
going to london for h1b interview , the interview time is 8am any ideas how long i can expect to be in the embassy , need to book train back home .
How long is a piece of string? We were told to allow a few hours and in the end we were only there for an hour and a half. No way of knowing exactly how long you would be there but I would guesstimate at least 2 hours just to be on the safe side. If you got out earlier then you could have a wander around London and not have to rush to catch a train.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:25 pm
Dallas

Meryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: h1b interview

I was in there for approximately 3 hours, I don't think you can really put an exact time on how long it'll take.

my interview was also at 8am, but to be on the safe side my flight back to Glasgow wasn't until 5pm. As it turns out I was very early and spent the best part of the afternoon in terminal 5, but at least I didn't have a mad rush across London to contend with.