H1b application

Old May 21st 2012, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Hillsforest. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H1b application

Well, it's all very stressful this waiting isn't it?!

Feel like im in limbo, all agreed but cant move pending the visa.

Got loads to sort here and have several 'master lists' of stuff to sort out, but cant really sort it until I know if im approved and get stamped at the embassy..

The mrs is a teacher and needs to hand notice in before the summer holidays if she's to keep on good terms with the school.

Wedding planning

I'm off to meditate....
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

mrs quit her job, wedding friday, still waiting for news from uscis.

Immigration lawyer called and they said they are 38 days behind schedule. should hear something soon!

all ducks lined up should I be approved, been out once for 2 weeks, heading back out in a couple of weeks for another 2 weeks visit.
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hillsforest.
mrs quit her job, wedding friday, still waiting for news from uscis.

Immigration lawyer called and they said they are 38 days behind schedule. should hear something soon!

all ducks lined up should I be approved, been out once for 2 weeks, heading back out in a couple of weeks for another 2 weeks visit.
You haven't got your visa yet and your wife has quit her job?

Hope you here something soon

Hope the wedding goes well, have a great day
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wibblypig
You haven't got your visa yet and your wife has quit her job?

Hope you here something soon

Hope the wedding goes well, have a great day
Yep, we decided it was the best thing to do, she only worked 2 days a week and we didn't rely on her income.

Thanks for the good wishes!
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great Wedding Day tomorrow, all the best for the future and your H1-B
Old Aug 26th 2012, 3:37 pm
79f & Sunny

VenturaBlvd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope the wedding was fantastic! I am also still awaiting news on my petition for a H1B. Case Status online still "Initial Review"!
Old Sep 1st 2012, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

I129 petition for the h1b approved! Notified yesterday by uscis!

Wedding was brilliant

Time for things to get hectic!

Last edited by Hillsforest.; Sep 1st 2012 at 7:29 am.
Old Sep 1st 2012, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VenturaBlvd
Hope the wedding was fantastic! I am also still awaiting news on my petition for a H1B. Case Status online still "Initial Review"!
Just had the petition approved, mine was filed mid may so you may want to get in touch with your attorney.

Drop me a pm if you want any details because quite a lot happened this week just gone. Which service centre did your petition go into? California or Vermont?
Old Sep 1st 2012, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done you, congratulations on the wedding, now you just need to get the visa!!!! Exciting times
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Just had the petition approved, mine was filed mid may so you may want to get in touch with your attorney.
Congratulations on both counts I hope the wait for the visa appt isn't too long, I am sure I read it's up to 6 weeks now at the London Embassy

My husband had his 2nd H1B petition filed last Friday (new job!), we are hoping we find back as quick as the first one.....
Old Sep 10th 2012, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Original approved I-797 received from attorney, ds160s filled out for me and family, interview booked for late september!

Was actually offered interview next week but couldn't make the date, so interview appointments wait not bad.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Original approved I-797 received from attorney, ds160s filled out for me and family, interview booked for late september!

Was actually offered interview next week but couldn't make the date, so interview appointments wait not bad.
Excellent How soon after you get the visa do you intend to come over?

My husband's 2nd H1B for the new company was approved today Thank goodness for premium processing, I don't think we could have waited the full time, it only took 6 days And no more interviews for visa's thank goodness
Old Sep 13th 2012, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wibblypig
Excellent How soon after you get the visa do you intend to come over?

My husband's 2nd H1B for the new company was approved today Thank goodness for premium processing, I don't think we could have waited the full time, it only took 6 days And no more interviews for visa's thank goodness
mid october hopefully if all goes to plan
Old Sep 25th 2012, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Gb liners in today to start packing our stuff, should be finished tomorrow, then into storage until I give them the nod to ship, bit of a risk but hey ho.

Great company up to now by the way, very professional, packing guys very careful and maticulous.

Interview Friday.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

As mentioned in new thread, got approved today at the embassy.

Happy chappy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.