Wikiposts

guidence for better decision

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Maria Asim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default guidence for better decision

Hello
I need some help. I got engaged to a UK citizen in last july. Now we are getting married in december. I live in Pakistan. i need suggestion what is the better way to get visa at this stage. I mean is it better to apply for fiance visa or for immigration. What is the procedure and requirements. My fiance is well settled in UK and got all his papers ready. We both want to go to UK together after marriage. I have got 3 months for any kind of processing. please reply me.
Thanks in Advance
Maria
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:57 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guidence for better decision

Originally Posted by Maria Asim
Hello
I need some help. I got engaged to a UK citizen in last july. Now we are getting married in december. I live in Pakistan. i need suggestion what is the better way to get visa at this stage. I mean is it better to apply for fiance visa or for immigration. What is the procedure and requirements. My fiance is well settled in UK and got all his papers ready. We both want to go to UK together after marriage. I have got 3 months for any kind of processing. please reply me.
Thanks in Advance
Maria

Since your fiance is British and you're looking to emigrate to the UK, you actually need a different forum. This forum is for people looking to emigrate to the US based on marriage.

You might be better off reposting this question here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Good luck!

~ Jenney