Wikiposts

Guangzhou K1

Old Jan 24th 2002, 2:41 am
Bryson P

Hello all you patient people..

(haha) Well I emailed the Guangzhou Consulate ([email protected]) and they
actually replied with 3 days.. It looked like a form letter but they actually
used my fiancées name when they said that:

"It appears that Ms. X's pre-interview clearance has not been started yet. We will
contact Ms. X when we finish processing her case and schedule an interview for her."

I hope this helps some to feel better. It helped my morning a little. I've never
heard of a 'quick' email reply! It appears they are still working on our cases. )
One word that my fiancée and I keep saying to each other is "patience.." I really
should learn the Chinese word for patience in this context!!

Bryson

Old Jan 24th 2002, 3:28 am
Binjia Jiao

There's really a popular Chinese saying about "good end takes long patience": Hao
Shi Duo Mo!

Good luck to you! JBJ

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 26th 2002, 8:59 am
Bryson P

Thank-you very much! We both really believe our patience will be a great help to us
later! Thank-you for your kind words..

Bryson

>
    >
patience": Hao Shi Duo Mo!
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Hello all you patient people..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > (haha) Well I emailed the Guangzhou Consulate[/usenetquote2]
([email protected])
[usenetquote2]> > and they actually replied with 3 days.. It looked like a form letter[/usenetquote2]
but
[usenetquote2]> > they actually used my fiancées name when they said that:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > "It appears that Ms. X's pre-interview clearance has not been started yet. We[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > will contact Ms. X when we finish processing her[/usenetquote2]
case
[usenetquote2]> > and schedule an interview for her."[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I hope this helps some to feel better. It helped my morning a little.[/usenetquote2]
I've
[usenetquote2]> > never heard of a 'quick' email reply! It appears they are still working[/usenetquote2]
on
[usenetquote2]> > our cases. ) One word that my fiancée and I keep saying to each[/usenetquote2]
other is
[usenetquote2]> > "patience.." I really should learn the Chinese word for patience in[/usenetquote2]
this
[usenetquote2]> > context!![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Bryson[/usenetquote2]